Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga to give a special surprise for Christmas

Ronlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

Completely off topic, but it's been awhile since I've seen someone so....easily offended and bothered for lack of better words, than you on here.

Maybe chill from the site for a bit. It seems like it's upsetting you more being involved on a Gaga forum and continually being displeased with her than it is making you happy.

But, that's just my little cute opinion.  :later:

Wow, Mich, that WAS cute. :flutter:
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Lucisgaga

Although I think it'll be Paradise - which would be amazing - there's still a little flame of hope in the back of my head that she wants to give fans closure and will put up ARTPOP leftovers (Act II if you will) for free on SoundCloud or something similar.

!!!! she must 

Seeka

An entire album of vocaloid songs she wrote and produced herself none but vocaloid fans will be satisfied with.

or AP II which no one will be satisfied with.

Or anything anyone will be satisfied with.

ChicaSkas

discount on c2c and a picture of asia

Nah it will be more than that! Welcome to GagaDaily, by the way! :party: :)
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Rollercoaster

That's your little cute opinion so... whatever :popcorn:

Get off the Internet and try to make a friend or two. Your outstanding dedication to misery & cun+erry are becoming more and more obvious on this forum, and while one must admire your dedication to behaving like a rude, entitled little shït, the effects of it are quite the annoyance to all members that are of sound mind.

So do yourself a favour in life, crawl up out of mummy's basement, pull up your polyester, brush the cheerios off your gunt & go outside into daylight. :)

1,000 percent pointless post, darling.

Either bring something with meaning to the table when you post, or don't post at all. Thanks!

--C.

o-k

LaMaisonGaga

Get off the Internet and try to make a friend or two. Your outstanding dedication to misery & cun+erry are becoming more and more obvious on this forum, and while one must admire your dedication to behaving like a rude, entitled little shït, the effects of it are quite the annoyance to all members that are of sound mind.

So do yourself a favour in life, crawl up out of mummy's basement, pull up your polyester, brush the cheerios off your gunt & go outside into daylight. :)

drag ha, slay ha, peel ha, bake ha at 180 degrees, frost ha, eat ha

lamaisongaga.com

ChicaSkas

One more... just one more to go! 2yo1w5h.jpg

Archived