Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga to give a special surprise for Christmas

Ronlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Monsters: when will we get a new single for ARTPOP or another album 

Gaga: Says a long Gaga speech about another topic...

:madge: she likes to uhh... to push things back, so to speak  :madge:

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

MonsterOfSpain

That makes me question whether Santa claus owes us anything.....

of course he does

ChicaSkas

she's had almost one album per year for every year she's been big.

WE ARE SPOILED ROTTEN.

We need to be thankful.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas

k

1,000 percent pointless post, darling.

Either bring something with meaning to the table when you post, or don't post at all. Thanks!

--C.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Brooke Candy

There is NOTHING wrong with wanting more songs from gaga! And STOP calling it 'being ungratefull' or even worse: 'Being Spoiled', cuz that's just rediculess :wtf: Gaga has hundreds of unreleased songs, why can't she just give us 2 or 3 songs? In MY Opinion, gaga is the ungratefull one here, Not her fans..... We support the sh*t out of everything she releases, WE made her BIG. We made her the person she is TODAY. 

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

ASTROVEGA

Agreed, these some of these selfish vapid fans need to grow up and be grateful.

As a No Doubt fan, we went almost ELEVEN YEARS without an ALBUM. After that, you have to be grateful for whatever the artist wants to do! it could be SO MUCH WORSE, GUYS......! :yes:

YUP! and when they came back, i didn't hear any nonsense about them "flopping". New music is something to celebrate

ASTROVEGA

There is NOTHING wrong with wanting more songs from gaga! And STOP calling it 'being ungratefull' or even worse: 'Being Spoiled', cuz that's just rediculess :wtf: Gaga has hundreds of unreleased songs, why can't she just give us 2 or 3 songs? In MY Opinion, gaga is the ungratefull one here, Not her fans..... We support the sh*t out of everything she releases, WE made her BIG. We made her the person she is TODAY. 

1. They're unreleased because she didn't find them worthy. And when unreleased stuff gets leaked (stuck on f*ckin you, brooklyn nights) fans complain about how "okay" they are.

2. Because she doesn't give us songs she's not confident in, she's ungrateful? She mentions and praises her fans more than she does her loved ones. She's well aware of our support and shows it.

3. Like Gaga has said herself, her career has just begun. We have countless of years for unreleased material ;)

ChicaSkas

gaga is the ungratefull one here, Not her fans.....

Imagine her reading what you just wrote here...

C'mon now.... She DOES read this site. You don't want her to see that.

bionic

1. They're unreleased because she didn't find them worthy. And when unreleased stuff gets leaked (stuck on f*ckin you, brooklyn nights) fans complain about how "okay" they are.

2. Because she doesn't give us songs she's not confident in, she's ungrateful? She mentions and praises her fans more than she does her loved ones. She's well aware of our support and shows it.

3. Like Gaga has said herself, her career has just begun. We have countless of years for unreleased material ;)

Didn't Gaga release SOFY herself? IDT that counts as a leak (like Brooklyn Nights).

buy bionic

Archived