Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga reveals "Monster Pit" tour plans + chances to meet her backstage

Jase

Featured Posts

Exactly. Tbh, it's showing how much you love her, & it's showing your fandom for her. So IMO, i think it's fine to dress up.

I don't get why people have such a problem with others who dress up.

I remember at the last MB, there was so much b---hing about the people who were dressed up. It's like, no, they're not attention whoring (which is what everybody was mainly saying) just because you don't have the confidence (and I'm not slating that) to do so.

The hysteria that'd be if she came here during winter.. I mean, we almost didn't make it to Malmö last time she was here Swedish weather <3

And that's Malmö still! Vinter doesn't get more filbunke down there. :dies:

Being dressed doesn't make you a bigger fan, though. Some people should understand that. I'm not mentioning names, but last time some people were thinking that they were bigger fans just because they wore a custom.

Well yeah, if you get obnoxious fans who think they're something special, just because they're dressed up at a Lady Gaga concert, then that's just beyond pathetic.

If you don't make a big deal about being dressed up, and you just go about your day the same as everybody who isn't in costume, then more power to you.

I don't get why people have such a problem with others who dress up.

I remember at the last MB, there was so much b---hing about the people who were dressed up. It's like, no, they're not attention whoring (which is what everybody was mainly saying) just because you don't have the confidence (and I'm not slating that) to do so.

Exactly! :clap: If it's attention seeking to people, then they should say it's attention seeking for Gaga wearing meat. Imo.

ristretto

And that's Malmö still! Vinter doesn't get more filbunke down there. :dies:

BEST USE OF SWENGLISH I'VE EVER SEEN. :worship2:

K, So you can't show your fandom by dressing like Gaga?

Exactly. Tbh, it's showing how much you love her, & it's showing your fandom for her. So IMO, i think it's fine to dress up.

Loool, I was just joking, calm your tits if you got any.

i would love to dress up, but I got nothing to wear so I'll go naked. :naughty:

Loool, I was just joking, calm your tits if you got any.

i would love to dress up, but I got nothing to wear so I'll go naked. :naughty:

The awk moment when you're telling me to calm down yet i'm as calm as a beach in the summer.

& I have no tits, sadly... Not anymore. :naughty:

Ok, guys. I think the "special fans" are gonna be chosen before the show, while they're waiting in the pit. A Haus member dressed up like a security guard who's gonna check people's tickets and say there's something wrong or whatever and lead the "special fan" out and let them have a quickie with Gaga before the show.

Something like that since it's the most subtile way without causing a riot.

:coffee:

Ok, guys. I think the "special fans" are gonna be chosen before the show, while they're waiting in the pit. A Haus member dressed up like a security guard who's gonna check people's tickets and say there's something wrong or whatever and lead the "special fan" out and let them have a quickie with Gaga before the show.

Or I'll wear a gaga shirt with a gaga hat on looking all depressed & sad so I can be chosen.

:troll:

Dressed as Gaga on a Gaga concert is pathetic? Okay...

I'm thinking of dressing too this time. I didn't dress up for TMB because it didn't really occured to me haha.

Maybe not exactly coke cans in my hair but something little could be nice. :omgexcited:

oh bby.