Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga reveals "Monster Pit" tour plans + chances to meet her backstage

Jase

Featured Posts

inuborg

Depending on the season, I'm going in lots of black, leather, studs, bandana, etc. Nothing too outrageous.

I am going in a white tee, black pants, and a black jacket a.k.a. Jo :troll:

I just promised myself I am going no matter what....and especially if it is only 80 dollars for general admission

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

True.. But what if you're a kid like me who's not even 18 yet? My parents are fine about it if I ever wanted to, but the problem is that staying for that long.. They'd say no right away.

What if you go with a friend? :S Or an older brother/sister, idk. I was 16 when I attended the Monster Ball. Maybe not first row, but if you go midday you may get into the pit. It really depends where you live, if it's an arena, stadium...

blueandpurple

And also, why are people saying that she's going to separate fans by choosing them? Taylor swift did that last year, she picked the fans who were dressed up and showing the most enthusiasm, I don't see the difference or are "little monsters" just never happy. And also, gaga did it at the mb + people who wait for all that time outside her hotel,bus..etc meet her ( most of the time), so again i don't see the difference :roll: .

I can't see any of the dancers or Nichola going to the arenas in the middle of the night to pick people. And if they do, I'll get my wristband, leave and come back a couple of hourse before the concert. Think easily: They will pick some of the best dressed (first rows) a few minutes after the concert and take them backstage :nails:

I just can't see the people being picked when the show is over. Everyone's gonna be waiting around in the pit, hoping to be picked, and when that doesn't happen, it's just gonna be all awkward and ****..

She's not gonna want her fans to leave disappointed, so she's obviously going to do it in a more secretive way :nails:

Edited by Jase

What if you go with a friend? :S Or an older brother/sister, idk. I was 16 when I attended the Monster Ball. Maybe not first row, but if you go midday you may get into the pit. It really depends where you live, if it's an arena, stadium...

We have an arena here in (Blocked by SOPA :troll:) but I don't have any friends around here that would be willing to go with me. Or siblings, so. But I'd definitely go midday.

I can't see any of the dancers or Nichola going to the arenas in the middle of the night to pick people. And if they do, I'll get my wristband, leave and come back a couple of hourse before the concert. Think easily: They will pick some of the best dressed (first rows) a few minutes after the concert and take them backstage :nails:

I dont think she meant any of the fanbase-famous members... there are tons of people that go with her helping set the show up

I just can't see the people being picked when the show is over. Everyone's gonna be waiting around in the pit, hoping to be picked, and when that doesn't happen, it's just gonna be all awkward and ****..

She's not gonna want her fans to leave disappointed, so she's obviously going to do it in a more secretive way :nails:

I dont think she meant any of the fanbase-famous members... there are tons of people that go with her helping set the show up

Ok, and what happens if there's no much people spending the night and the pit ends up being halfway full? It just doesn't seem right. I'm sure that it'll be more easy. People will queue. And probably the first 30% will get into the pit. That's it. Maybe throughout the show she will pick somebody, or during a performance a few Haus members will pick a few. Or maybe during the opening act they'll be chosen. I of course would feel jelous, but it ain't the end of the world.

lol, yeah, it's obviously gonna be some of the more "silent" members of the Haus who decides.

whoever it is better be real discrete with them wristbands or theyll be ripped to shreds :coffee:

Omg :ohno: I really dont want to be stuck in a corner where some horny freaks are giving eachother bj's.I have this amazing luck of catching people in the act lol.The smell of liquor or weed wouldn't bother me as much.I know its gonna smell though. :toofunny:

Ok, and what happens if there's no much people spending the night and the pit ends up being halfway full? It just doesn't seem right. I'm sure that it'll be more easy. People will queue. And probably the first 30% will get into the pit. That's it. Maybe throughout the show she will pick somebody, or during a performance a few Haus members will pick a few. Or maybe during the opening act they'll be chosen. I of course would feel jelous, but it ain't the end of the world.

:shrug: Who knows. I'm very intrigued as to how they're gonna go about doing this, though. And I'm hoping it's not just US only.

whoever it is better be real discrete with them wristbands or theyll be ripped to shreds :coffee:

:toofunny:

I'll probably go if she comes to (Blocked by SOPA) but I'd rather go when I'm old enough to go alone. My mom would take me home if she saw people drinking & ****, & They'll obviously be people doing that. So I'm not gonna even bother.