💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga reveals "Monster Pit" tour plans + chances to meet her backstage

Jase

Featured Posts

One Five Ten

Tbh I don't LOVE the stage, was expecting it to be more modern. AND LOATHE THE PIT IDEA. She should just have a long runway that splits through the crowd or something.

Why does everyone think that the buildings are apart of the stage? It's clearly an open stadium and the buildings are the skyline of whatever city she's in.

ChloeMonster

So i have to freeze to death outside and get no sleep like a hobo to get a chance meet Gaga.................

Married the Night

BTW, this will be modern looking. Keep in mind this is just a sketch. There will be lighting everywere. I am assuming there will be TONS of neon around the crosses.

Why does everyone think that the buildings are apart of the stage? It's clearly an open stadium and the buildings are the skyline of whatever city she's in.

Now I'm getting outside teas.

I suggest going with someone then, so that you can go to your car and change there. I've waited that long before too, and that's what we did.

No I'm never going to a Gaga concert with my friends ever again two times they ruined it for me and it was awful I wanted to kill them. The third time I went alone and made friends and had a much better time.

So i have to freeze to death outside and get no sleep like a hobo to get a chance meet Gaga.................

look at how big the pit is, your chances are small anyway. I'm gonna wait to get a good spot, but if I don't get chosen to meet her I won't be upset. :shrug:

skaxboy

I never got the arena more than 4 hours before the show and always got extremely close. I think the Monster Pit wont be that hard to get into if you really want to see her. I wouldn't camp out for this but I know I'll get close.

I think ppl will have to do a COMPLETE look like skull paint and tuxedo, not just the skull face paints and wearing a tshirt and jeans. Or those people who decided to just wrap themselves in yellow police tape and put rhinestones on their cheap sunglasses.

mwjuell91

hey guys don't be deluded, its always like that on concerts? :S The ones who get in line first get the spots closest to the stage haha