💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Gaga reveals "Monster Pit" tour plans + chances to meet her backstage

Jase

Featured Posts

The meltdowns we're witnessing now are probably only a taste of what's to come at midnight when she reveals the tour stage. :nails:

display name

Haha yeah well people can get crazy, but here's hoping to a good tour. People are so quick to criticize sometimes.

I am not trying to criticize the idea. I love the idea of it. It really shows how much GaGa wants to give so much to her fans. It is nice and all, but it seems as if it will end up only being nice as a concept. I hope this is carried out well, but I have my doubts.

CoolTrainerTerry

I had to drive two hours for the last two concerts, I don't think I can push my luck much farther than a couple hours before the concert.

Edited by CoolTrainerTerry

So basically 'x' amount of people who get in line first get to go into a special pit in the middle of the stage? I think that's... Fair. I mean, if you are dedicated to buy GA and wait in line isn't the whole point to get first in line and get up close?

I wonder how people are chosen to be taken backstage...

lol-ing at the people saying it's not "fair" that the people who wait all day and night shouldn't get a better or closer spot than a person who's only waited a few hours.

that's perfectly fair. and if you "can't" get there that early.... yes you can, if you really wanted to you could. excuses excuses.

having work and/or school and/or uncontrollable traveling circumstances just for a damn concert are not just "excuses" rme

lets be honest im paying a homeless man to sleep outside the ACC doors in downtown toronto :nails:

See ya there, bby!!! Pretty sure ACC doesn't allow camping though. :yell:

I dont wanna travel all the way to Columbus in a costume and camp out all night! If she comes closer ill camp but no costume OR i could just roll around covered in glue see what i get then cover it with glitter :lol: Itll be MAGICAL

The meltdowns we're witnessing now are probably only a taste of what's to come at midnight when she reveals the tour stage. :nails:

My bets are that more than half of the people on GGD will have something bad to say about it. xD

having work and/or school and/or uncontrollable traveling circumstances just for a damn concert are not just "excuses" rme

:clap: