šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga reveals "Monster Pit" tour plans + chances to meet her backstage

Jase

Featured Posts

PetiteMonstre

This, exactly this. There better not be people that wait all night and don't get in because they are not dressed up. That would be terrible.

I plan to get seats anyway, I'm short and I get claustrophobic with that many people.

I absolutely agree!

Lady Gaga concerts are a place to have fun and express yourself. If you don't like dressing up, then you shouldn't feel the need to. I love dressing up, and stanning the **** out, because that's the place to do it! I feel like Gaga keeps trying to focus on community, but what she's doing is separating people instead of bringing them together. I had a lot of fun waiting out at GMA, but if I didn't get in because I half-assed a little costume that I'd be wearing for 12 hours+, I would be PISSED.

Edit: But this time, I really, really hope they make people put away large hats.

It's fun to parade it out outside of the show, but take that **** off when you get inside. So rude to the people behind you :roll: /ranting

CoolTrainerTerry

Stop being so dramatic. To me, someone who plan to stay all night and dress deserve to have those kind of things.

I don't know why one person would "deserve" it more than others just because they waited outside for longer.

EGOT2027

You guys I am sure there will be some organization!!!! She isn't dumb! It will be organized so there is no fighting, wig pulling, etc.

I LOVE this idea because I find it unfair that the people in the bleacher seats know every word and are die hard gaga fans, when the front row people are like "who is judas?" "I've never heard MTN before.."

This is a great idea!! as long as its organized properly.

(btw im very wealthy so this isnt a bi-est opinion.) I go to a Sacred Heart School...LIKE GAGA!!! :)

I don't know why one person would "deserve" it more than others just because they waited outside for longer.

This. I don't think others deserve it more just because they have a whole day to spend doing that while I'm at work/school :crossed: