💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga reveals "Monster Pit" tour plans + chances to meet her backstage

Jase

Featured Posts

I don't curr what y'all say I'm getting in that ****ing pit okay

tumblr_lyxzejc3wK1qej93ko1_500.gif

If it realy is 80$ I don't curr if mah house gets robbed, dat pit wuz made for me bb ~

tumblr_lmujarYHxM1qf8433o1_r1_500.gif

Whoever camps out overnight in Manchester, I'm gonna make sure we've got a huge ass party going on. Vodka and everything.

Can't wait tbh. I need these dates so badly.

If she has to walk around the stage all night,people's necks are gonna hurt from turning around so much.Thats what I thought when I saw the new stage.....

THE QUEEN HAS ARRIVED...BRING ON THE NEW TOUR.CAN'T WAIT.

spidergirl007

One party always has to lose: the ones who can afford to buy LMZ or the ones who are cannot afford LMZ, but can afford to dedicate time.

Considering that most of Gaga's fans are quite young, the fanbase cannot afford such expensive tickets like during the MB. I think Gaga's way of doing it is actually best. It caters to the majority of fans.

Whoever camps out overnight in Manchester, I'm gonna make sure we've got a huge ass party going on. Vodka and everything.

Can't wait tbh. I need these dates so badly.

I wish Albany could have the Pit here. :hurt: But even if we did, I wouldn't have a camp out. Me no want to stay in the ****ing cold all night just for this. :nono:

TheMadridHash

i don't see it as a bad idea in theory...

BUT, people could start fighting and everything... after all if you sleep bad for one night and then wait a whle day around (or even more) you could be in a really bad mood

Just saying.... hope we are all wrong and the tour is developed graciously

JohnnyVersace

I really want to be in the pit, but I'm not about to camp out for days. I'm kind of hoping there's a VIP ticket or something kind of like LMZ that guarantees entrance into the Pit.

I really want to be in the pit, but I'm not about to camp out for days.

Same, tbh. IMO, I don't want to be in the ****ing cold for over a day or even over 2 days for her. I'd love to, but I have other things to do. I'd rather wait for 5 hours for the show to start then that, tbh. :nails:

Why is people acting like they should wait more than they waited for the MB? Is exactly the same, a bit more stressing, maybe, but the same. They will lock a zone once it's full, that's it. People is acting like the Monster Pit is unreachable, when it's absolutely normal. If you wait all day you will be in :nails:

Why is people acting like they should wait more than they waited for the MB? Is exactly the same, a bit more stressing, maybe, but the same. They will lock a zone once it's full, that's it. People is acting like the Monster Pit is unreachable, when it's absolutely normal. If you wait all day you will be in :nails:

Oh, that's great. Waiting in the morning til night just to get in. & Not eating, Yay. :l

JohnnyVersace

At my MB, hardly anyone was there around 6pm, just a couple hours before the show. Maybe a crowd of 1-2 deep surrounding the stage, and that's it. It took a while to fill up.

wait people are saying they may need to spend more than one night in line? :S

Or if you're town is small as ****, you can just wait for a few hours. :legend: