đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga reveals "Monster Pit" tour plans + chances to meet her backstage

Jase

Featured Posts

katie_030.png

I stood in line for nearly TWENTY minutes on a windy day to get into this Katy Perry show. I wasn't sad I wasn't picked.

(No real shade intended, I do like Katy!)

Runway

You always try to put down another female artist that isn't GaGa, but frankly your posts are nothing but a joke to me. You'll never be taken seriously by me.

because i care, oh..

Says who? We don't even know how much they cost yet. For all we know, they could be $200 a pop. And even if it's cheaper, not everyone can save up for that when they say have to save for college loans, car payments, rent, groceries, etc etc. Not every Gaga fan has money. :roll:

We've know about a new tour for a year+, if everyone took 50 cents a day for a year they would have enough. -__-

LipglossLuxury

because i care, oh..

If you keep replying you do.

Now stop before you embarrass yourself even more.

You've done it countless times before and quite frankly everyone's really just tired of it.

I stood in line for nearly TWENTY minutes on a windy day to get into this Katy Perry show. I wasn't sad I wasn't picked.

(No real shade intended, I do like Katy!)

OMG!!! You saw her live too!? When she picked me she was like, "Oh, you definitely have to get on stage!"

We've know about a new tour for a year+, if everyone took 50 cents a day for a year they would have enough. -__-

A) It's not that easy

B) **** happens and people have to use their saving on emergencies

C) Do you really think anybody would do that?

D) If someone did do that, but was short on money, do you really think they'd do it just to get a better ticket? No.

Yes, I believe that this is a fair way to get fans in. But to say "this makes it better for those who aren't rich" isn't really fair to say, since this advantages only applies to those with the highest priced ticket.

Edited by Parka

..............that's not a bad idea :creepflop:

But in reality, it still is costly to make a lot of outfits, even if it doesn't look like it will. For example, for TMB, I had a vision of a cost-effective outfit that I would make out of cardboard found in a dumpster. Eventually though, the whole thing cost around $150 :sam:

Not to mention, the GA tickets aren't cheap. They were $101 for TMB, and will probably increase slightly in price for this tour. Not everyone can afford them.

I still think this is a very fair way to everything, but it isn't exactly that cheap for all fans. Those who can only afford nosebleeds will never get an opportunity like this..

Well, those who cant pay GA tickets, wouldnt be able to pay for meets and greets anyway

And probably when she said they will pick people, i doubt it will just be like, "youre in, youre in, you gtfo, youre in" probably they will have a system, throwing balls, a trivia, so maybe even the not so dressed up people will have a chance.

btw, i sometimes make myself clothes or stuff with anything i can find, like when I made my BTW jacket, instead of rhinestones in the back, I pasted some coins, or cut a feather pillow and glue them to a vest, lol, im planning to make myself a cereal shirt or something XD

OMG!!! You saw her live too!? When she picked me she was like, "Oh, you definitely have to get on stage!"

She picked YOU!?!? She didn't pick ME! NO FAIR!!!! AAAAAAAAA!! That ruins the whole show for me!!!!!!! Injustice!!!!!!

:toofunny:

LipglossLuxury

She picked YOU!?!? She didn't pick ME! NO FAIR!!!! AAAAAAAAA!! That ruins the whole show for me!!!!!!! Injustice!!!!!!

FLOPPY PURRY I TELL YOU!!! SUE HER FOR NEGLIGENCE!

Well, those who cant pay GA tickets, wouldnt be able to pay for meets and greets anyway

And probably when she said they will pick people, i doubt it will just be like, "youre in, youre in, you gtfo, youre in" probably they will have a system, throwing balls, a trivia, so maybe even the not so dressed up people will have a chance.

btw, i sometimes make myself clothes or stuff with anything i can find, like when I made my BTW jacket, instead of rhinestones in the back, I pasted some coins, or cut a feather pillow and glue them to a vest, lol, im planning to make myself a cereal shirt or something XD

Hmm that is true. But all I'm saying is that yes this opens more doors, but not to everyone! It would be cool to see everyone be able to get this opportunity, but obviously that's not plausible due to the mass chaos it would ensue. Oh well. Hopefully next tour she can think of something!

Tbh the most cost-effective outfit would be to go as Jo. Get a white t-shirt, jeans, slick your hair back and BAM. Jo Calderone.