Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga reveals "Monster Pit" tour plans + chances to meet her backstage

Jase

Featured Posts

It depends on how it's handled. If there are like 100 people waiting (probably more) and you know only 5 will get picked, you can't be too disappointed. I've seen people wait all day to catch Gaga coming out of a hotel or whatever, and she comes by and she does autographs and pictures for maybe 10 to 20 of the crowd, and the rest waited for nothing, but they don't freak out.

Plus, you won't know until the end of the show if you were picked or not, so it won't ruin you enjoying the show at least. :hehe:

True......... I hope she has a game plan because right now, we're all gon die ya'll.

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Lion Heart

Trollga strikes again..

tumblr_lw2yaoOgVL1ql3632o1_250.gif

β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€

I'm sure the area will be regulated to make sure there will be no fights... hopefully.

And hey, the ones who camp out all night kind of do deserve the best.

I think that it should be the first ones there and not by how they dress. The dressing thing is actually pretty cool

but like previous posts said, some people just don't like dressing up.

Im sure we will know afterthe first concert, how many people fit into the pit, lets say 100, so if you arrive to the arena and you see there are over 100, then you dont need to stay and camp, just go away and arrive later, simple as that, I doubt it will be like, open the doors, then run like ****s to the pit, those first 100 will probably even be allowed inside before the main crowd, so there is no reason for there to be fights

Lots of artists do something like this you guys. Katy Perry has people who pick out the fans with the most spirit and brings them on stage. Ke$ha picks out a guy to do a lapdance on. So does Britney (although they handcuff the guy before Britney will touch him, and I don't blame her).

I didn't see anyone freak out for not getting picked to talk to Katy Perry on stage. Maybe Katy's fans aren't as rabid as Gaga's, but still, this isn't so unusual.

This can be defined as

"Want a special spot and a chance to meet her? Earn it with your effort, not with your money"

I dont see anything wrong about that

This can be defined as

"Want a special spot and a chance to meet her? Earn it with your effort, not with your money"

I dont see anything wrong about that

It costs money to make outfits :fat: