Gaga to chat on LittleMonsters.com!

Mr Josh

Featured Posts

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

I'm very confused right now; 

It's getting boring. The Fame part. 2, studio version of Living On The Radio, The Greatest Thing with Cher, PARTYNAUSEOUS with Kendrick Lamar, Born This Way second video, Bad Kids new verse, Americano Mariachi Version, every video for ARTPOP, ARTPOP APP, ARTPOP ACT 2, video for Gypsy, video for Venus, video for DWUW, documentary by Terry Richardson, the continuation of Paparazzi/Telephone, Red Flame + Ratchet with Azealia Banks… and now the chat ! 

I waited 7 hours and I slept 5 hours. Gaga it's not fair.

1. we have that, it leaked

2. what was GUY then? a mirage :P

I think eventually she will get around to doing those when her life calms down. I'm sure we monsters will remind her of it :)

Can this just close.....Gaga has once again betrayed us and we're STILL gullible to believe "This time is different" :megaflop:

She said it will happen , it would be REALLY weird if she advertised it the way she did and it didnt happen.
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Katie14

I'm very confused right now; 

It's getting boring. The Fame part. 2, studio version of Living On The Radio, The Greatest Thing with Cher, PARTYNAUSEOUS with Kendrick Lamar, Born This Way second video, Bad Kids new verse, Americano Mariachi Version, every video for ARTPOP, ARTPOP APP, ARTPOP ACT 2, video for Gypsy, video for Venus, video for DWUW, documentary by Terry Richardson, the continuation of Paparazzi/Telephone, Red Flame + Ratchet with Azealia Banks… and now the chat ! 

I waited 7 hours and I slept 5 hours. Gaga it's not fair. 

Give her a break. Sometimes I think Gaga gets overly ambitious and bites off more than she can chew. Her schedule is so ridiculously busy. Its understandable that some promises slip through the cracks. Also, sometimes plans just change. She may have had a the intention of completing a project but then maybe things didn't turn out how she liked them to or maybe she decided to go in a different direction. It happens. And some of these things may still be released. A lot of the time she doesn't specifically say when she is going to release something. Just be happy for everything she has given us, which is an awful lot. 

Give her a break. Sometimes I think Gaga gets overly ambitious and bites off more than she can chew. Her schedule is so ridiculously busy. Its understandable that some promises slip through the cracks. Also, sometimes plans just change. She may have had a the intention of completing a project but then maybe things didn't turn out how she liked them to or maybe she decided to go in a different direction. It happens. And some of these things may still be released. A lot of the time she doesn't specifically say when she is going to release something. Just be happy for everything she has given us, which is an awful lot. 

Then she doesn't have to say that. Some waited more than 7 hours. Why she just didn't tweet "Sorry, the chat is canceled?"

You know it's gonna be 'Mommy monster' 'come to Brazil' 'Leak partynauseous' 'leak act 15' :rip:

:rip: it's funny bc it's some truth tea :shrug:

NewUsername

Exactly! Plus, she just said "I will chat" not "I will chat, I promise, I promise!!". People calling promise and betrayal, jeez :p

Then she doesn't have to say that. Some waited more than 7 hours. Why she just didn't tweet "Sorry, the chat is canceled?"

Maybe she forgot. And also, although I also thought "oh, she's not coming :/", it's just a freaking chat :') 

I don't know if it is because she is so creative and energetic, these people usually tend to change very fast and drop forgotten promises...

True

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Allison M

The chat sucks anyway. She wouldn't hardly get a word in if she did a chat there.

And if she does do it, it'll probably be when there's not many people there so they can actually chat

ChicaSkas

The chat sucks anyway. She wouldn't hardly get a word in if she did a chat there.

And if she does do it, it'll probably be when there's not many people there so they can actually chat

agreed, chat is almost impossible to navigate on LM.com.

Plus you know she would crash Backplane if she did it during peak hours of the day, the fanbase would descend en masse trying to get heard/read by her.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

TimisaMonster

1. we have that, it leaked

2. what was GUY then? a mirage :P

I think eventually she will get around to doing those when her life calms down. I'm sure we monsters will remind her of it :)

She said it will happen , it would be REALLY weird if she advertised it the way she did and it didnt happen.

But she said "today"....DAYS ago :megaflop:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Highway10

Backplane should do some updating on the chat whenever Gaga is talking to someone in the chatroom she can do @ at the user so it doesn't get messy.

Archived