LG6

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Man finds a Human skull on the beach

Featured Posts

Highway10

A man has made a very unusual find while he was out fishing for crabs at the beach.
Chris Johnson discovered a human skull in Mandorah, just near Darwin on Friday, which is believed to be a traditional aboriginal burial site.
Mr Johnson decided to post the interesting find on his Facebook page, which gathered a lot of comments from friends.

'It's pretty heavy, it's like a bowling ball, it's all full of sand,' he told the ABC.
It's believed police told him they would call when they were leaving to investigate the find but apparently 'they never did'.
'It's definitely still there. I just feel uneasy that there is a human skull sitting exposed out there in the bush,' he said.
Impressed with his find and the media attention it gained, Mr Johnson also posted a picture with the story of discovery in which he wrote, 'Just another day crabbing'.
It's not yet known whether Northern Territory police have visited the site or whether any action has yet been taken.
The ABC reported that police had contacted the Aboriginal Protection Authority regarding the discovery. 

read more of the story here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2772383/What-FIND-Man-discovers-human-skull-fishing-crabs-told-police-hide-it.html

1411880407241_wps_14_Chris_Johnson_found

Jewels n Drugs

I knew i dropped something

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

VasilisVas

Interesting. At times I think it's insane how all of us actually look like that inside. The human body is so impressive.

JOANNE 2016

Aren't they able to trace who it was through the teeth? Idk if that's how it works with older skulls, but that'd be pretty interesting to find out.

MahoganySnitch

I can't get over the fact that the skull once belonged to someone that moved and interacted with the world. Mind-boggling tbh

Staryu

I can't get over the fact that the skull once belonged to someone that moved and interacted with the world. Mind-boggling tbh

Yeah, skulls/bones are quite disturbing to see when you think about it. :giveup:

NatureBoy

Just remember, we all have that spooky skeleton inside of us.

photo-21713.jpg?_r=1409498772

Let's not :awkney: