Featured Posts

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sad part is that they are probably in their early 30s. :toofloppy:

omg that's  actually kinda sad when you think about it :deadbanana:

David Butler

Sad part is that they are probably in their early 30s. :toofloppy:

Do you really think those sad, pathetic souls are in their early 30's???? C'mon, get real. They're in their early teens or are pre-teens. 

Do you really think those sad, pathetic souls are in their early 30's???? C'mon, get real. They're in their early teens or are pre-teens. 

No, 30's is about right. They're Britney fans, not fans of Selena or Demi fans. 

Omegahedron

Lovely interview, and quire candid actually. I don't know if I've ever heard her admit she was going too fast and too hard before ...

Great interview, but the ****ing vile comments from those sad delusional ****ney fans kinda ruin it for me. Bunch of ****ing, retarded, prepubescent, sad, pathetic, brainless 12 year old's trolling from their parents basement. Make no mistake about it, just because ****ney shout it out C2C, doesn't mean I will ever like her or respect. She's an irrelevant nobody now, and I just wished she disappeared immediately. 

No, early teens or pre-teen is about right. ****ney fans are 12 to 15 year old brainless, mindless retards. 

You're just as immature as them :coffee:

And yes, most of them are 20-35 years old. Look at their avis and language.

Great interview, but the ****ing vile comments from those sad delusional ****ney fans kinda ruin it for me. Bunch of ****ing, retarded, prepubescent, sad, pathetic, brainless 12 year old's trolling from their parents basement. Make no mistake about it, just because ****ney shout it out C2C, doesn't mean I will ever like her or respect. She's an irrelevant nobody now, and I just wished she disappeared immediately. 

No, early teens or pre-teen is about right. ****ney fans are 12 to 15 year old brainless, mindless retards. 

You sound like a typical Floptina stan. Are you sure you stan Gags? 

_

Exhale =/= Britney fans.

Don't get it twisted. :coffee:

David Butler

You're just as immature as them :coffee:

And yes, most of them are 20-35 years old. Look at their avis and language.

How am I "just as immature as them"??? No, they're a bunch of prepubescent 12 year old's. I don't know any person in their 20's or 30's that like ****ney or are fans of her. Most of her fans are pre-teens and teenagers. 

You really think she's gonna follow thru?

I think she's made such a big issue of it lately that she will find it difficult not to

Of course if she is going down a more acoustic route with her music it won't be a problem but if she stays with electronic then it may be

David Butler

You sound like a typical Floptina stan. Are you sure you stan Gags? 

_

Exhale =/= Britney fans.

Don't get it twisted. :coffee:

LMFAO. Awwww, is someone butthurt because I dissed Flopney and her prebubescent fans?? That's cute. You must be a Flopney/****ney stan. 

Archived