💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's interview with BreatheHeavy.com; no Britney collab

RetroPhysico

Featured Posts

she brings up Luc  :smh:

about collab with Brit: “We’ve discussed it. I think Britney is a lovely girl, but there’s nothing in the works at the moment.â€

Honestly, it's annoying at this point. She's not over him. I don't expect any wedding bells soon with Taylor.

FreePalestine

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LoveandMagic

AMAZING interview! I can see so many Britney fans having a change of heart towards Gaga after reading. She is a true sweetheart. She made the right move to do an interview on BreathHeavy, bringing light to negativity. :applause:

Don't count on it from BreathHeavy. The comments are atrocious.

For the record I thought it was a lovely interview.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Stefani328

Honestly, it's annoying at this point. She's not over him. I don't expect any wedding bells soon with Taylor.

It's not even Luc. I just don't see Gaga settling down anytime soon. Maybe five or ten years from now, she loves her lifestyle the way it too much. JMO

Luc has been the inspiration for the greatest songs of her career. I wouldn't call that a bad thing, tbh.

That said, I think she's actually happy with Taylor and she's over luc. 

People who are not 16yo anymore have the maturity to be able to talk about ex and be over them. You know? 

Don't count on it from BreathHeavy. The comments are atrocious.

Maybe because Britney could never give them that level of intimacy the way Gaga does with her fans and her expression. Maybe that's why they're so bitter :shrug:

But I'm hoping it changed at least one person on there.

Chin up, and whoever broke your heart… **** it.

:emo:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS, GAGA!!

Thank you for the words of empowerment! :pawsup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

People who are not 16yo anymore have the maturity to be able to talk about ex and be over them. You know?

clock ha :applause:

OMG at the comments. :rip:

Can you summarize the gist of it?

Luc has been the inspiration for the greatest songs of her career. I wouldn't call that a bad thing, tbh.

That said, I think she's actually happy with Taylor and she's over luc. 

I'm way over that age and I find it disrespectful towards Taylor. Luc has clearly moved on, he got married, he doesn't care. He always treated her like sh!t, and now she's talking about him in already 3rd interview where she mentions Bang Bang. How emotional and how painful it was blah blah, while being in serious relationship for 3 years. If Taylor would mention his ex in every interview, as a inspiration for some role, and how he gets emotional every time, it wouldn't sound right, would it?

FreePalestine

COMMENTS FROM BREATHEHEAVY:

"I love all things classical, especially Jazz, Bossa Nova, and Old Films. Hell my siggy is my FAVE Silent Film. I'm just not interested in a LADY Gaga Jazz album.

But she is right, the youth has lost touch of quality culture, and music. It's a lost, helpless cause though. I'm so very blessed to be a 90's Baby (Really a 20's- 60's Baby at Heart) when things were REAL. But I'm not here for GAGZ."

"Not gonna lie, I absolutely loath her for being the egotistical **** that she is...

But she came across as very genuine in this article. It was refreshing.

"Honestly that the best interview he's ever posted.... Who is next then Jordan. I'm not going to listen to Cheek To Cheek because Jazz music isn't for me, but the clips I've seen of them they're both fantastic."

"To be honest, I don't really like her or jazz music, but this was an awesome interview! Congrats!"

"The interview is good and his writing skills have greatly improved. Congratulations Jordan. "

"The interview is well-written and seems quite personal. But Gaga always got a lot to say to journalists, and that's cool."

Archived