💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's interview with BreatheHeavy.com; no Britney collab

RetroPhysico

Featured Posts

Hello exhalers, welcome to the fansite of the most powerful popstar of 2014 worldwide according to guinness  :kissga:

You should be very happy that the most powerful popstar of 2014 worldwide accepted your request for an interview  :monsterpaw:

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheOriginalOne
It used to be Britney Spears' biggest fan site. lol  :smh:
And one of the places where she used to get the most hate :toofunny:

Well that also goes for the haters (aka exhale) as well. They won't buy the album.

So instead of honouring a site which is full of haters, wouldn't it be bettter to honour your own fansite with an interview?

this :coffee:

But can we put this up there with the meat dress and SXSW performance as one of the most shocking things shes ever done  :toofunny:

Well that also goes for the haters (aka exhale) as well. They won't buy the album.

So instead of honouring a site which is full of haters, wouldn't it be bettter to honour your own fansite with an interview?

i think that she thinks it would do more good to go outside her base to promote it. i think she has more chance of people who don't actually know much about her deciding to give her a chance for trying something new than people who are already fans deciding they don't like this album and won't buy it. 

and sure, it would always be better and more loyal to honour a gaga fansite. but this isn't about honour, she wants to convert more people into gaga fans and sell more copies of her album.

But can we put this up there with the meat dress and SXSW performance as one of the most shocking things shes ever done  :toofunny:

lmao this

Love Trumps Hate

First she pulls a quote from ATRL and tweets it to Gagadaily erroneously, now she's giving an interview to a site comprised of the most vile Britney stans.

I guess the next step for her is to have an interview with the creator of PawsDownLittleMonsters.

yas that would be iconic.

i think that she thinks it would do more good to go outside her base to promote it. i think she has more chance of people who don't actually know much about her deciding to give her a chance for trying something new than people who are already fans deciding they don't like this album and won't buy it. 

and sure, it would always be better and more loyal to honour a gaga fansite. but this isn't about honour, she wants to convert more people into gaga fans and sell more copies of her album.

There's simply no point targeting fan bases of other female pop stars. She knows all about the rivalries between fan bases, and she's not going to change their minds with a silly little interview. If she wants to expand her audience, she should maybe look at fan sites with people who haven't already made up their minds about her.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Well the thing is that we are not talking about normal people. This site is full of haters who prefer to see their parents  dead instead of gaga having another smash hit. There is nothing for her to promote there, it's a place full of sh*t.

Archived