đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: It's a Three-Way Race for No. 1 on Billboard 200

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

Dropping to 3?! Gaga, buy 10k albums. Don't sabotage this.

This. I won't care if she gets #3. The media will, it won't matter to them that the album is an album of Jazz COVERS. The negativity won't be good for her. :( 

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not necessarily.

ARTPOP was on a Monday

All albums were released on Monday that week. It has to do with Black Friday, I believe.

Gaga's past 2 albums have been released on Mondays

Traditionally, albums are released on Tuesday. If an album is released on a Monday, then all albums that week are released on Monday.

All albums were released on Monday that week. It has to do with Black Friday, I believe.

Traditionally, albums are released on Tuesday. If an album is released on a Monday, then all albums that week are released on Monday.

It doesn't matter tho.

And the tracking week is from MONDAY TO SUNDAY!

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

drinkmytears

I know traditionally albums are released on a Tuesday.

However, a recent trend is to release albums on a Monday.

Its a whole extra day of sales added to the week! Plus it would give her an extra day than everyone releasing on a Tuesday

I know traditionally albums are released on a Tuesday.

However, a recent trend is to release albums on a Monday.

Its a whole extra day of sales added to the week! Plus it would give her an extra day than everyone releasing on a Tuesday

True.

I can't even believe this is in the race for #1. Remember a few weeks ago, everybody was saying we'd be lucky if it entered the top 30 because it's a jazz album. This is incredible.

maxthewonderdog

Sell it for 99 cents. :yes:

For a jazz album, even 3 would be a smash. I hope it goes number 1 though. And I helped. :haha:

Archived