Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

How to Get Away With Murder

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

Never seen Revenge, but comparing this show to Pretty Little Liars and saying it is "just as unrealistic" is an insult. Pretty Little Liars is simply ridiculous because the girls should have moved out of Rosewood by now. Compared to PLL, nothing on HTGAWM makes me want to face-palm at how much I have to suspend my belief.

Get back to me when HTGAWM has a bizarre omniscient antagonist and has gone in circles for five seasons.

tumblr_ncuw0mDpqm1r00543o3_r2_250.gif

Though I do agree with everyone saying how good HTGAWM is! Became my new fave show after a single episode. The acting, story, directing, dark lightning, the amazing electronic soundtrack... perfect. 

omg I know did u watch the last episode before the break :lmao: they ****ing brought ghosts into this :lmao: this show is so over for me the 1st few season were bareble but know they are just like the Vampire Diaries and Supernatural millking the cow till it dies :thetea:

how ever this show is insanely amazing :thetea:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

omg I know did u watch the last episode before the break :lmao: they ****ing brought ghosts into this :lmao: this show is so over for me the 1st few season were bareble but know they are just like the Vampire Diaries and Supernatural millking the cow till it dies :thetea:

how ever this show is insanely amazing :thetea:

Actually the ghosts part was only about the spin-off serie and the storyline of one secondary character, they didn't bring them in the show properly, and if you still watch it, it means that it's not that bad.

And majority of tv shows after the first seasons rarely keep the same good level, not a surprise, especially if we examinate the latest shows on Abc and public American tv, the last Grey's Anatomy (Shonda) seasons were a totally a mess that if they would have brought ghosts there maybe they could have been more interesting and reliable at their point, so, it's easy be amazing in the first episodes, we'll see in the future, at least PLL is still enjoyable and not boring compared to others shows in their 5th season. 

:thetea:

Vernier

omg I know did u watch the last episode before the break they ****ing brought ghosts into this this show is so over for me the 1st few season were bareble but know they are just like the Vampire Diaries and Supernatural millking the cow till it dies

how ever this show is insanely amazing

Ikr? The fact they've drawn out this A thing for so long and they still have like at least 2 seasons to go :smh: It's already so silly that when they reveal who A is, there'll probably be loads of plotholes

Anyways the two shows shouldn't even be compared in the first place :emma: One is exaggerated, but within the realms of realism, the other is just plain silly.

Ep 3 was really good again. Connor was being a **** all through :emma: And I'm wondering if something will develop with Laurel and Frank

I was cackling at this part :sharon: Mackela's face :rip:

tumblr_inline_nd7le4sZxF1rq49uc.gif

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Teal Ambition

Wow this weeks episode was insane! That twist at the end when they were on the bus together, I didn't see it coming  :udidnt:

I knew Wes would get the trophy though

Anyways, here's the preview for next week:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCUJ-BugZSI

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Can't wait for next week!!! :excited2:

"Take off your clothes."  :giveup: Connor Walsh  :giveup:

I like also this third episode, nice twists, but my criticisms about this show still remain, I can't take it seriously.

The case of this episode was totally absurd  :deadbanana:  :smh:

I like also this third episode, nice twists, but my criticisms about this show still remain, I can't take it seriously.

The case of this episode was totally absurd  :deadbanana:  :smh:

it's so absurd that i'm completly in love with it :heart:

Vernier

Wonder what her last nine words were :udidnt:

And I see more action for Conner :bunny:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

ithinkweed

Last nine words :omg: THEY'RE KILLING HER IN THE NEXT EPISODE ??? :udidnt: :nooo:

Just watched 3rd episode, I totally didn't expect that plot twist at the end. Oh and the OITNB Boss Lady (Figureroa or something) was there!  :giggle:

Teal Ambition

It's tonight  :excited2: Can't wait for the case!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived