Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Cheek To Cheek Starbucks Edition has a different cover!

Henry

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

Good lord I need to go find a starbucks now!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too bad my local Starbucks is so small they probably don't sell CDs, at least I don't remember seeing CDs there last time I went, I know I said I wasn't gonna buy more copies of C2C but I think I'd be willing to make an exception to get that awesome cover :giveup:

ChicaSkas

Thinking? :Chica:

Gurrrll, you'll get Gaga's autograph for only $20 or less including shipping if you are in the USA.

That is a sweet deal tbh. It would have cost hundreds. :omg:

I just tried to buy the Looney Tunes one it's all sold out.
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Does it count for sales and charts or is it useless like H&M deal?

It's basically just another music store, but they only sell 5-6 albums at a time. It still counts.

Purr more, hiss less.

ithinkweed

Can someone buy it for me please? I would pay for it + shipping via PayPal. I'm from Europe, please I need this in my collection  :cry:

TimisaMonster

Saving the best cover for that special and exclusive edition packaging I see... :usrs:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Daenerys

I just tried to buy the Looney Tunes one it's all sold out.

I bought 2. I know how dedicated you are you're so good to this site so i am willing to send one your way..... Say... As a monster to monster gift. When we know that they've shipped i will directly PM you for shipping information!

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Archived