๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Cheek To Cheek Starbucks Edition has a different cover!

Henry

Featured Posts

I bought 2. I know how dedicated you are you're so good to this site so i am willing to send one your way..... Say... As a monster to monster gift. When we know that they've shipped i will directly PM you for shipping information!

Awww ย that's so sweet of you to give her one :heart:ย 

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

I bought 2. I know how dedicated you are you're so good to this site so i am willing to send one your way..... Say... As a monster to monster gift. When we know that they've shipped i will directly PM you for shipping information!

That is so nice of you. :)

PopBitch

That should have been the main album art.

I agree. It's fantastic. Whoever was in charge of selecting the official cover should be fired. Of course, if Tony and Gaga chose it, you can't fire them, but somebody should have talked some sense into them if they approved it.

i was at starbucks yesterday and they didn't have it, but hopefully they'll have it soon.

Same, I couldn't find one in NYC :(ย 

Daenerys

Same, I couldn't find one in NYC :(

It's because they don't go on sale until Tuesday!

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

It's because they don't go on sale until Tuesday!

Then how did someone else already have it? Confusedย  :spin:

ย 

(And that sucks cause it won't count for first week sales...)ย 

Same, I couldn't find one in NYC :(

i was pretty bummed! i asked the barista's if they knew about it but maybe they just haven't received it and stuff. hopefully they'll have it by next week cause i prefer this cover over the other one.

DanielKCarey

I JUST WENT TO TWO STARBUCKS AND I CANT FIND IT. I REALLY WANT IT NOW PLEASE.

artRAVE โ€ข Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! โ€ข Dive Bar Tour โ€ข Joanne World Tour โ€ข ENIGMA โ€ข The Chromatica Ball

Daenerys

Then how did someone else already have it? Confused :spin:

(And that sucks cause it won't count for first week sales...)

The night lead at mine let me get it too but told me they go on sale next week. She was super nice! You should try and talk to a manager there too!

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

degenerate

The night lead at mine let me get it too but told me they go on sale next week. She was super nice! You should try and talk to a manager there too!

You're in the US right?

Archived