šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Cheek To Cheek Starbucks Edition has a different cover!

Henry

Featured Posts

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daenerys

Is this deluxe only or no? That picture of standart is confusing me

Ā 

It's the standard disc. Just a different cover but the booklet for the standard is inside.Ā 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

I bought it and it's AWESOME!!!!!! So beautiful!

Ā 

did you buy it off starbucks? is it officially released and ready to sell? how many copies did they have?

00026 ā€  10000

Daenerys

did you buy it off starbucks? is it officially released and ready to sell? how many copies did they have?

Yeah I got it in store! There was 2 copies in my Starbucks as a display (got them both tbh) and very cheap too. They told me they BARELY got them in today and won't be officially ready to sell until next week. She was so nice for letting me get them early from them.

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Yeah I got it in store! There was 2 copies in my Starbucks as a display (got them both tbh) and very cheap too. They told me they BARELY got them in today and won't be officially ready to sell until next week. She was so nice for letting me get them early from them.

ahhh i see... so its gonna be officially available next week?

they put it on the display as a mistake?

00026 ā€  10000

Teal Ambition

Guys will I be able to find this in London? Or is it US-only?

I think its North America only

ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–ˆā”‚ā–Œ

Archived