Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Cheek To Cheek Starbucks Edition has a different cover!

Henry

Featured Posts

WHY GAGA?! Another version I need to buy?! THis will be #5! I've bought Target Deluxe, iTunes Deluxe, Amazon Vinyl, Looney Tunes Autographed, and now I'm going to have to buy Starbucks...  You're lucky I LOVE YOU!

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the tracklisting?

1. Anything Goes

2. Cheek to Cheek

3. Nature Boy

4. I Can't Give You Anything But Love

5. I Won't Dance

6. Firefly

7. Lush Life

8. Sophisticated Lady

9. Let's Face the Music and Dance

10. But Beautiful

11. It Don't Mean a Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing)

that shoud've been the final cover for all editions. like seriously.

She's really using her fanbase to her ultimate advantage to get this to #1. Free promo, multiple editions with different covers, signed booklets (which she like never does), different exclusive bonus tracks, digital discounts. Slay mama. 

imagine what ARTPOP could've done if she had promo'd as much. promo in the beginning was good but management fell days before ARTPOP was released and it was literally forgotten after the original artrave. like, everything stopped. I LOVE the promo for this album but I wish it doesn't... tarnish her before there's a buildup for her next solo release. Kinda like what she did with BTW era... she was everywhere and people needed a break lol and she came back STRONG and then... fell apart 

I like their pose in this version, but Gaga's face isn't any better than in the main album cover lol

All in all, I do like this album cover more. It's much friendlier.

REALLY GAGA! THIS SLAYS ME BUT THIS WILL BE 5th version I buy! HSN Version, iTunes, Target Deluxe, Signed Booklet, now this one!!  :giveup:

that shoud've been the final cover for all editions. like seriously.

imagine what ARTPOP could've done if she had promo'd as much. promo in the beginning was good but management fell days before ARTPOP was released and it was literally forgotten after the original artrave. like, everything stopped. I LOVE the promo for this album but I wish it doesn't... tarnish her before there's a buildup for her next solo release. Kinda like what she did with BTW era... she was everywhere and people needed a break lol and she came back STRONG and then... fell apart 

I get that 100%. I feel like while she's everywhere she's also really nowhere. She's being placed for C2C in areas where that demo reigns supreme (HSN, Starbucks, B&N, GMA). She's really not in the main public eye while being in another's at the same time. The signed copies were really for her fans to snatch up for an easy 2k sales and this new edition will garner a few additional as well. I don't think the same demo will get to be Gaga'd out this time with this promo wave. Hopefully that makes sense, it was kinda hard the verbalize. 

migamiga

How come in one picture there's no title but in the other picture it says their names and the album title? I also heard this doesn't start til Tuesday? Ugh if this is true my C2C count will be up to 5! So poor

Batwings

OMG, I've already bought 4 different versions. Do I need to give up my coins for #5? It just looks so beautiful!

Archived