💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

#OperationCheektoCheek from the LADY Herself!

Emma

Featured Posts

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga.For.Gaga

Guys, Gaga gets enough I LOVE YOU's and FOLLOW ME's on Twitter every day, so why don't you tell her how you're going to help promote Cheek To Cheek or what you think about the album instead? :)

Cheek to Cheek is the bomb I wish there was even more tracks on it and has made some of my friends really apperiate Gagas talents for the first time.  :wub:

Why is she doing this? People are dragging us all over the internet now.

Because she wants her album to do well. Wouldn't you do the same if you released one? Who cares what people on the internet say (except on Gaga Daily!).

Why is she doing this? People are dragging us all over the internet now.

This was posted like 25 minutes ago how are 'people all over the internet dragging us'

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Cheek To Cheek is a refreshing beautiful introduction to jazz for me, my lady. It seriously calms me down and is a delight to hear your voice so clear and the vibrato finally get its time to shine ;) your natural voice has always been teased on your studio pop albums but was never actually shown off to the point of C2C! Tony and u saved me in a way, it's a beautiful collab. 

P.S. I'm glad you brought back MJH for future dates but I was genuinely bummed when it was taken off before my date in Dallas. :giveup: still love u tho. #promoteonlinekindnessbutiwishicouldstillexperiencemjhlive 

MichaelSimpson7

Gaga, if you're reading this I listened to Cheek to Cheek the full album after the Amsterdam ArtRave and smoked weed and floated into a jazz coma â¤Ã¯¸

boyerased

GAGA CUM TO MANILA! Jk

In all seriousness, I love how she is so passionate about this project. It's not just about the number 1, but more on the need to deliver quality music to the public.

DEAR QUEEN GAGS I'M SPREADING ALL LINKS EVERYWHERE RIGHT NOW, C2C IS GREAT AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT POP ALBUM. :legend:

PRAYING FOR ANOTHER #1 ALBUM, OH AND BTW THE ARTRAVE SHOW IN GREECE WAS S I C K !! :legend:

LOVE YOU  :worship:

Because she wants her album to do well. Wouldn't you do the same if you released one? Who care what people on the internet say (except on Gaga Daily!).

Exactly.

And then, of course, the other goal is to make her happy. :) I'm a Gaga pleaser.

GagaMyBlood95

By 5 physical copies. That's 5k sales easy. Lol

lol true, but one copy will be enough too by all these people/users :party:

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived