• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

tumblr_inline_myiytoedzy1su893p.gif

:lmao: Literally how I feel

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Teal Ambition

My friend got theirs in yesterday. They are starting to come in!

Are they from the US?

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

That J

Ok so I'm currently out of state for awhile but I got word last night that there was a package for me back home. Mind you, I'm an ordering fool but they said it's from Interscope. AHhh. I asked "what did the package look like? Did you sign. Open it. Wait DON'T cuz I want to do that!" She said "Ill send it to you. It looks like all that other SH!T you order!" Lmao. OMG I hope this is it.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J

I'm trying to figure out if I ordered anything from Interscope....between them and Bravado and etc etc. I forget.

That J

BehindTheVenus you better talk

MmmmK!!! Put your garden panty on and spill some tea baby! I'm all weird now. Don't think I won't drive 12 hours to grab that package from my house if she hasn't mailed it yet. My luck it would be a receipt for something I ordered 4 years ago.

Ok so I'm currently out of state for awhile but I got word last night that there was a package for me back home. Mind you, I'm an ordering fool but they said it's from Interscope. AHhh. I asked "what did the package look like? Did you sign. Open it. Wait DON'T cuz I want to do that!" She said "Ill send it to you. It looks like all that other SH!T you order!" Lmao. OMG I hope this is it.

Where are you based?

Archived