💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Limited (FREE!) Gaga autographed Cheek To Cheek booklets

Rolodex of Hate

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone outside the US received the CD yet?

I havent either - you know I'm glad the booklets are being handled via Interscope! I don't think Looney Tunes have any excuse now to send out the CD alone. 

I havent either - you know I'm glad the booklets are being handled via Interscope! I don't think Looney Tunes have any excuse now to send out the CD alone.

I'm relived that interscope are doing it too.At least we should get half of what we paid for!

RAMROD

I called them during lunch time yesterday cos address change.

They told me they are using the slowest post for every orders of the CD.

And I am sure now, that is exactly why fans abroad haven't received their CDs yet still.

Praying for you, folks, it gonna take longer that you think.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Teal Ambition

I called them during lunch time yesterday cos address change.

They told me they are using the slowest post for every orders of the CD.

And I am sure now, that is exactly why fans abroad haven't received their CDs yet still.

Praying for you, folks, it gonna take longer that you think.

I honestly don't even care about the CD, as long as the booklet gets here quickly now, thats all I want.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

RAMROD

I honestly don't even care about the CD, as long as the booklet gets here quickly now, thats all I want.

That is what needed to be conecrn about.

If the signed booklet will be send back to USA before tgey send it to costumers.

Or will they right away sending it from Europe after Gaga finished signing them.

The tricky part is the customs.

How slow is the slowest post?

Grrr, I don't want it in 2015! lol

In general, standard shipping from USA to EU will take 2-3 weeks.

But, like I have mentioned above,

the tricky part is on the customs.

It can stuck for awhile before it is delivered to you.

Sadly Looney Tunes didnt give order numbers whatsoever,

which makes these things more complicated.

I suggest you to call them to clarify if it's too complicated for you.

Mayve using Skype call or something for cheaper rates.

Their phone number are listed

on their website header.

As for my problem,

They told me that they will send an e-mail if my CD got sent back to them since my address have changed and to notify me they send it back to my new address.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

For the UK this shouldn't get stuck in customs or have any duty applied to it as the item is less then £18 which is the current amount you are allowed to have shipped into the UK before duty is added.

I would imagine that these booklets will be shipped back to Looney Tunes and they will send them considering all P&P was paid to them.  I'm more then happy to wait to receive my copy - I just hope it doesn't get lost in the post!!

Gagafan1974

If anyone ordered multiples of this. and is willing to trade for a signed ARTPOP Zone hardback tour programme, I would LOVE to. I missed this, and have two copies of the programme as I went with my partner and we don't need to. EDIT - working on a trade. No more messages please. Thanks

For the UK this shouldn't get stuck in customs or have any duty applied to it as the item is less then £18 which is the current amount you are allowed to have shipped into the UK before duty is added.

I would imagine that these booklets will be shipped back to Looney Tunes and they will send them considering all P&P was paid to them. I'm more then happy to wait to receive my copy - I just hope it doesn't get lost in the post!!

Hopefully the record company will send the booklet.No way should it take nearly five weeks to get here.Still no reply to my email asking exactly when my cd was sent.

053Timo

If anyone ordered multiples of this. and is willing to trade for a signed ARTPOP Zone hardback tour programme, I would LOVE to. I missed this, and have two copies of the programme as I went with my partner and we don't need to. Would send tracked from the UK, and we could PayPal each other an amount (the same) so we were both protected if either didn't arrive. INBOX ME ANYONE. Desperate for this signed CD!!!!

I've ordered two! Maybe we could trade...

hamster11

Wow. I don't have a Signed CD to trade with anyone but I have Marry the Night CD Single, You & I, Judas and other remixes. If anyone is interested to trade, I'll give you the best offer I can!

I'm actually laughing at how desperate I am! haha

Archived