Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Limited (FREE!) Gaga autographed Cheek To Cheek booklets

Rolodex of Hate

Featured Posts

The signed or unsigned has yet to arrive at my house & I live in the same State! :crossed:

I'm in the same town and it hasn't gotten to me yet. :toofunny:

They're probably shipping it in order of who purchased.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MarryTheMonster

This is like the signed Iggy Azalea album where you'd have to wait for a package with the cd and a package with the booklet  :giveup:

I had forgotten about it tbh  :rip:

Lana Winters

:fail: Please read the previous posts before having a melt down. :kisses:

I already posted afterwards. :awkney: I didn't get to read every single post.

Teal Ambition

Honestly, this was very stupid of them. People who don't follow their Twitter or Facebook won't know whats going on and will assume its a scam since they don't have the signed booklet. They should have waited to ship everything together. Would have been cheaper for them too.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Teal Ambition

Update: On October 10th, they said its gonna be about ~2 weeks for the booklets to arrive.

They were initially supposed to be shipped out next week.

From what I know, Looney Tunes are shipping the CDs and they are passing out the delivery info to the label who are shipping the signed booklets

hpmcmill

Yeah I received my album yesterday, unsigned, and started freaking out haha. Then I posted about it on FB and another fan friend corrected me. I felt so stupid lol. 

I believe only people in the US will receive their CDs and the signed booklet separate. But outside US we'll probably get them both at the same time.

Daenerys

not this still being in the most discussed its at the top every day :smh:

It'll be until we get our booklets!

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Teal Ambition

I believe only people in the US will receive their CDs and the signed booklet separate. But outside US we'll probably get them both at the same time.

Ohh that makes sense lol thats why I didn't get mine yet

LORD GAGA

Yeah I received my album yesterday, unsigned, and started freaking out haha. Then I posted about it on FB and another fan friend corrected me. I felt so stupid lol. 

I was about to comment on the post but when i clicked submit it said the post wasn't available :toofunny: glad you where informed tho :whitney:

Nope, the company confirmed all albums have been shipped, everyone will get their booklets seperately... It's a bit of a mess though, people who've ordered multiple sometimes only got 1 and some who ordered 1 got multiple etc :rip:

Just got mine in the mail today! Could someone clarify what is going to be signed? Isn't the booklet within the CD? My album is still wrapped.

xuETauBh.jpg

Archived