💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Limited (FREE!) Gaga autographed Cheek To Cheek booklets

Rolodex of Hate

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine will be here tomorrow! It was supposed to be in today, but we got bad weather so it was delayed. So excited!

Interlude

We have finally received all of your signed booklets from Gaga and are diligently working on getting all of these mailed out to you.

I'm just happy to have this

R9u4a93.gif

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

DanielKCarey

Just got mine today!  I'm in Georgia.  It came in a small padded envelope by UPS.  The return address is Universal Music Group in Dallas, TX. 

The booklet or the CD? I'm in Georgia too and I got my CD in October, still waiting for my booklet!

artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

The booklet or the CD? I'm in Georgia too and I got my CD in October, still waiting for my booklet!

Georgia US or Georgia the country!? :giveup:

GlamGorgeousGG

The booklet :)

Georgia US or Georgia the country!? :giveup:

Oops sorry - it's the state in the US.

DanielKCarey

The booklet :)

What part of Georgia? I'm in Brookhaven

artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

I live in Oklahoma, and mine just came in the mail 30 minutes ago!

I am so happy! Thank you Gaga for taking time out of your day to sign these! She is so loyal to her fans :heart:

2882vrl.jpg

Archived