Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Limited (FREE!) Gaga autographed Cheek To Cheek booklets

Rolodex of Hate

Featured Posts

Interlude

Gaga... Halloween is over. Stop playing tricks, you scaring me

PKPDy4P.gif

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daenerys

Does anyone have any good reccomendations for frames for the signed booklet? I'm looking on Amazon if that helps.

I have a few signed CDs in these and they hold beautifully.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=350507789202

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Teal Ambition

Does anyone have any good reccomendations for frames for the signed booklet? I'm looking on Amazon if that helps.

I need an answer for this too please :)

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Teal Ambition

Found a great one here: http://canada.michaels.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-MichaelsCanada-Site/default/Product-Show?pid=C_fr1546 This store is in Canada & US. They always have 50% off coupons as well. You would have to get it in store.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

spicemuncher

I got two golds, and the other I'm never taking out of the shipping envelope, so I guess we will never know  :excited:

Can you post pics?! And perhaps of the shipping envelope too?

Too late for me to get Asia's autograph too? :fan:

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Daenerys

Too late for me to get Asia's autograph too? :fan:

So you're saying Asia didn't sign this?!?! I WANT A REFUND!!!!

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Glamourpuss

I hope mine don't come in gold. The autograph looks better in black. If any other UK monster gets black and I get gold I might trade!

Brainiac

mail came today. still didn't get it. :( hoping it will be here monday. I find it weird that people in like Oklahoma are getting it already and I haven't yet I literally live 30 minutes away from the Looney Tunes store.

mail came today. still didn't get it. :( hoping it will be here monday. I find it weird that people in like Oklahoma are getting it already and I haven't yet I literally live 30 minutes away from the Looney Tunes store.

It's not coming from the Looney Tunes store. It's coming from Gaga's team directly, overseas. 

Archived