Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Limited (FREE!) Gaga autographed Cheek To Cheek booklets

Rolodex of Hate

Featured Posts

I wrote an email to Interscope like two weeks ago and I received an answer today. They said my cd+booklet were sent out, but it got lost in the mail, so they'll send another one!

What email adress you send ? and can you send what you write to me? I think mine is lost too.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What email adress you send ? and can you send what you write to me? I think mine is lost too.

[email protected]

I just asked them to clear up the situation... They already sent out my new one, this went really smootly.

I wrote an email to Interscope like two weeks ago and I received an answer today. They said my cd+booklet were sent out, but it got lost in the mail, so they'll send another one!

So they'll send us a fake one or what? :/

I'm so mad.. cause this is the first time I haven't recievied something I've ordered. And the most weird part of it is that they sent them from Europe. I live in Europe. I've had things delivered things from Australia, Thailand and Canada in a week or two. But this has taken what.. a couple of months?

So they'll send us a fake one or what? :/

I'm so mad.. cause this is the first time I haven't recievied something I've ordered. And the most weird part of it is that they sent them from Europe. I live in Europe. I've had things delivered things from Australia, Thailand and Canada in a week or two. But this has taken what.. a couple of months?

I know this whole thing is a mess! If I didn't complain about my stuff, they would't have done anything just stay silent and act like everything's ok...

I know this whole thing is mess! If I didn't complain about my stuff, they would't have done anything just stay silent and act like everything's ok...

:/

I e-mailed them too, so thanks for the update.

However I honestly think they will sign the CD themselves :/ this whole thing has been a huge mess.

Gagalvaro

This is from yesterday:

On Wed. 04, 2015 Interscope Records <[email protected]> :

Hi, can you please send me your address so we can have a new order shipped out to you?

Thank you

On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 7:14 AM, Ãlvaro  <***@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I'm Ãlvaro and I'm from Spain. I would like to know when will I be receiving my Cheek to Cheek signed?

Thank you.

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

mikaeldiazm

I'm from Mexico and still have not received mine. Just emailed them so I can get some info, I hope they can clear this up soon. I wouldn't mind get some free tickets for her next tour as an apology.   :later:

RainingOnMe

I do not get it. How can they have new orders "shipped" out if all the signed booklets have been sold out? :later:

mikaeldiazm

I do not get it. How can they have new orders "shipped" out if all the signed booklets have been sold out? :later:

She could have signed more booklets so if anything like that hapenned they could just send new ones, i guess?

Gagalvaro

it must have just gotten lost in the mail.  Everything has been mailed out at this point.
Apologies for the inconvenience, but we are sending a new one out on Monday.

thanks!

On Wed, Feb 7, 2015 at 3:13 PM

ohsnapitszach

Lmao at people still not having them signed. I was one of the first to get it in the mail, then they thought they didn't send mine so they sent me 2 more for free lmao

Gagalvaro

Lmao at people still not having them signed. I was one of the first to get it in the mail, then they thought they didn't send mine so they sent me 2 more for free lmao

Do you have more than you bought? This is unfair!!

Wow :/ that's unfair

Gagalvaro

Yes 4

Please, be honest and bring back to other people can get their booklets.

Archived