đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga: "I found that fighter who was ready to take on the world"

yxi

Featured Posts

I'm glad she's much happier now, and she's right about the pessure, creativity is something that should flow feeely, not to be forced.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I found that fighter who was ready to take on the world"

THAT'S THE ATTITUDE , THIS IS THE GAGA I LOVE  :legend:  :pawsup:  :gaga:

She seems so liberated, I really, really hope this carries on into her next solo album tbh :flutter:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

zexion_armando

Interview after interview, it just feels like a bunch of buzzwords to make us feel like something is going on, when in reality, it just feels like a whole lot of nothing.

Didn't we have this same discussion before ARTPOP about how free she is and how liberated, yet...

She wasn't "free" before ARTPOP. I remember that in one interview she said she feels a big pressure.

Go back and watch as many interviews right up until the ARTPOP release as you can, I guarantee you'll catch on to what I'm saying. She was constantly saying how "free" she was with her creativity and artistic expression in ARTPOP - it was her "baby" and most important album ever.

But once it underperforms or doesn't live up to the hype (which being realistic is almost impossible to do these days anyways), she makes this excuse. Suddenly her next album is the same description as the last 3. Just doesn't seem genuine anymore because I feel like we've been hearing it for so long now.

Gaga be sure that the hype you're creating will result in an amazing project for your next album...not matter which genre just a solid concept <3

She wasn't "free" before ARTPOP. I remember that in one interview she said she feels a big pressure.

She even dragged us with that "I have to write all the songs on my own, I need more time".

But then again, people can go stan for katy perry if they want to be fans of "genuine" popstars ^_^ 

I want to stan for someone talented, don't care for the rest. 

Wet Fire

The feeling of not feeling yourself is scary. I'm very happy that this album happened. Great music that also helped Gaga to get back the confidence she had when she was new in the industry.

Interludicrous

Ok....except she's been saying this since Born This Way. Every time she is about to release an album she says how "free" she was with her creativity in making the album....then 6 months later completely flip flops when it comes to the next album.

I can't help but to notice it's sort of an undying trend with her lately...one album gets a little backlash and it's almost like she feels she needs to have an excuse? I don't really get it. I hate when she has interviews like this because she is constantly contradicting previous things she's said.

Gaga, you can't always play the victim :/

:madge:

She's not making excuses for her previous albums though. This ties in to what she said in the CBS interview. It's not that she doesn't love ARTPOP (or any other previous album). It's just that she got tired of having to fight so hard to keep her creativity alive. The commercial aspect was killing her spirit, whereas being creative should be something easy and natural. And that is what she's talking about when she says that C2C is such an important album for her. After 4 albums/eras full of corporate jerks, C2C made her realise that things don't have to be as difficult as they have been before.

She is.

People say words in interviews. It's a new thing. ;)

I hope she delivers the organic album she's been talking about.

Minimal production and highlighting her vocals

It'd be so great 

:giveup:

Whispering

Go back and watch as many interviews right up until the ARTPOP release as you can, I guarantee you'll catch on to what I'm saying. She was constantly saying how "free" she was with her creativity and artistic expression in ARTPOP - it was her "baby" and most important album ever.

But once it underperforms or doesn't live up to the hype (which being realistic is almost impossible to do these days anyways), she makes this excuse. Suddenly her next album is the same description as the last 3. Just doesn't seem genuine anymore because I feel like we've been hearing it for so long now.

Gaga said the same thing about BTW and TFM certainly didn't underperform. Her thoughts aren't excuses, they are how she feels at the time. Gaga is a passionate artist, who feels connected in every way to each of her projects and eras when she is in the middle of them.

What she is saying is very much genuine. It just doesn't seem to be to you, because you don't understand where she is coming from.

Well, if she is actually always the victim, than what do you want her to say?

Ok....except she's been saying this since Born This Way. Every time she is about to release an album she says how "free" she was with her creativity in making the album....then 6 months later completely flip flops when it comes to the next album.

I can't help but to notice it's sort of an undying trend with her lately...one album gets a little backlash and it's almost like she feels she needs to have an excuse? I don't really get it. I hate when she has interviews like this because she is constantly contradicting previous things she's said.

Gaga, you can't always play the victim :/

:madge:

Archived