Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett announce Post-Grammy Concert

Ronlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

Yes, we know.

But that doesn't prove that they aren't performing on the actual grammys cerimony. There is a chance :)

It doesn't prove either way. All it means is that Gaga and Tony are having a performance afterwards, for sure.

The person's comment I responded to assumed that this announced performance meant they weren't performing at the Grammys...and then we have this comment:

Will it be before or during or after the grammys?

Thank you for stating the obvious and not answering my question.

Why would you assume a post-Grammy performance would mean that they weren't performing during the show?

It doesn't prove either way. All it means is that Gaga and Tony are having a performance afterwards, for sure.

The person's comment I responded to assumed that this announced performance meant they weren't performing at the Grammys...and then we have this comment:

Why would you assume a post-Grammy performance would mean that they weren't performing during the show?

*Why would i not? seems logical to me.

*She did the same thing before, I believe, but with the Pre - Grammys.

daviddarko

So that means no actual Grammy performance?

I can't at this era lasting longer than the ARTPOP era :blehga:

Stupid post as usual

Whispering

Why would i not? seems logical to me.

Because one has nothing to do with the other. Having a post-Grammy concert doesn't mean they won't be performing on the actual show. JT did both a couple of years ago.

Because one has nothing to do with the other. Having a post-Grammy concert doesn't mean they won't be performing on the actual show. JT did both a couple of years ago.

*Okay, thank you for answering my question. I thought if she does a post Grammy performance then that will lower her chance of performing in the actual awards. :yes:

Stefani328

We'll probably never see the performances :rip:

Remember that Carole King tribute performance?

I remember :cry:

I hope we get to see this one. I'm dying to see Nature Boy live.

Archived