V Magazine Hardcover Edition

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Man killed by Tiger at Delhi Zoo

Featured Posts

Goosey

Read this as your answer

But in the 19th century when man-eating tigers and leopards plagued Indian villages, in some cases gorging on dozens of victims, they didn't mess about with that nonsense :wtf: a British hunter would come in, track and shoot the animal! Simple!

300px-Corbett4.jpg

They have no excuse since they don't even have to find this tiger. It's right there in the zoo! Like shooting fish in a barrel. 

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Iismetti

But in the 19th century when man-eating tigers and leopards plagued Indian villages, in some cases gorging on dozens of victims, they didn't mess about with that nonsense :wtf: a British hunter would come in, track and shoot the animal! Simple!

300px-Corbett4.jpg

They have no excuse since they don't even have to find this tiger. It's right there in the zoo! Like shooting fish in a barrel. 

A tiger attacking kids in a village is a very different thing than a guarded, prisoned zoo tiger attacking a tripping tourist :smh: Killing the tiger now after the man died serves no purpose

I'm Michelle Pfeiffer

HANZ

A man-eater  :eww: why is the beast still alive? 

tumblr_inline_n36nnvYhoX1qzjix8.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Goosey

Killing the tiger now after the man died serves no purpose

But a tiger, when once it has tasted human blood, ever after thirsts for it :wtf:

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Iismetti

But a tiger, when once it has tasted human blood, ever after thirsts for it :wtf:

Not true. The tiger got scared when a man fell to it's territory.

Even still, what are the chances of a person falling to the tiger again  :usrs:

I'm Michelle Pfeiffer

Goosey

Not true. The tiger got scared when a man fell to it's territory. Even still, what are the chances of a person falling to the tiger again  :usrs:

This is India, there are 1¼ billion people and no safety regulations. The big cats savour Indians (it's true, far more Indians have been killed and eaten than any other nationality). 

Now it's tasted man, if anyone falls in again the brute will not hesitate to devour him!

Gov Hooka

the guy had it coming if he crossed the fence and jumped/fell into the enclosure. what an idiot. don't blame the animal. 

This is India, there are 1¼ billion people and no safety regulations. The big cats savour Indians (it's true, far more Indians have been killed and eaten than any other nationality). 

Now it's tasted man, if anyone falls in again the brute will not hesitate to devour him!

are you serious right now????

the animal is in a zoo and a guy jumped the fence to get closer to it. He had it coming. it's not the tiger's fault remotely.

Goosey

it's not the tiger's fault remotely.

This is not about whether it's the tiger's fault. Such animals are unendowed with reason.

Iismetti

I think you are trolling tbh

That sounds like something you learned from an Indiana Jones movie :spin:

I'm Michelle Pfeiffer

Gov Hooka

This is not about whether it's the tiger's fault. Such animals are unendowed with reason.

mess. let's just kill all the tigers in the wilderness of india so that they don't threaten the humans encroaching their land. BYEEEE

Gov Hooka

mte

Goosey

The Indiana Jones trilogy did not feature tigers.

We shall have to disagree on this point. I think the beast should be destroyed with all haste.

KillerCupcake

The Indiana Jones trilogy did not feature tigers.

We shall have to disagree on this point. I think the beast should be destroyed with all haste.

This is why the human race pisses me the f*ck off. 

The poor tiger was TAKEN from the wild, and forced to live in captivity, in a cage that is way too small for him, and YOU are blaming the tiger?!?! The tiger has instincts, it is a carnivore. It's not its fault, the stupid human decided to jump in closer to get a better look. 

That guy had it coming. The poor tiger is still the victim here in my opinion. He is still being held captive away from where he belongs. I'd be surprised if he didn't maul the guy. 

HANZ

oh man, just bye

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48