💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Josh Peck posts racist vine

degenerate

Featured Posts

I actually didn't say that, at all.

I said it was more logical that his black friend would partake in a vine that mocks racism rather then partake in a vine that is racist. We were talking about the meaning of the joke itself, which I don't think is "racist."

i see your point, it can be interpreted  either way 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:fail:

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

It's hilarious how pathetic these people's lives are. "Oh yeah, I was once famous for being a fat awkward 10 year old on Nickelodeon. Now I post six-second long videos to the internet! Fuq with me!"

Their lives are pathetic, but you're the one making threads about them? Clearly you think they're relevant.

degenerate

Their lives are pathetic, but you're the one making threads about them? Clearly you think they're relevant.

There are a lot of people who are relevant to today whose lives are still pathetic. Damn, always coming for me, Gagz! So silly!

There are a lot of people who are relevant to today whose lives are still pathetic. Damn, always coming for me, Gagz! So silly!

I don't recall ever coming for you before. :awkney:

JaggedMonster

I'm more offended that it wasn't even remotely funny :madge:

exactly! are we seriously going to go in a racist tizzy over videos like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDUuzu4r-i8

like for god's sake, give me a break with all this i'm offended nonsense. people just want to feel gratified by being offended over simple things like jokes.

:lmao:  I saw this one

HausOfMiklaus

He's always posted really s-xist vines, so I'm not surprised that he's branching out to new realms of offending people. 

SychosSoChic

It was taken down before I could watch it and tear it apart :emo:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Archived