Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Josh Peck posts racist vine

degenerate

Featured Posts

Gov Hooka

no I'm not that type, but 80% of vine videos R like that (racist), full of Asians, Arabs, white, black, gay and straight stereotype jokes.

exactly! are we seriously going to go in a racist tizzy over videos like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDUuzu4r-i8

like for god's sake, give me a break with all this i'm offended nonsense. people just want to feel gratified by being offended over simple things like jokes.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is that a punchline, though? As opposed to just a racist joke? I think it could be fairly interpreted either way.

I suppose it could be interpred either way.

It seems more logical to me that Josh Peck would involve his black friend in a joke about racism, rather then involve his black friend in a racist joke.

So you're one of those "it's okay because everyone else does it" people. Classic!

no but why post one random one when there has been way worse ones? 80% of vines are racist,  he shouldnt get the hate/spotlight on him

this is racist though, and vine itself should set some guidelines 

degenerate

I suppose it could be interpred either way.

It seems more logical to me that Josh Peck would involve his black friend in a joke about racism, rather then involve his black friend in a racist joke.

The "my black friend was in on it so it's not racist" excuse has never been valid so I don't see why it would start being valid now.

Oh ok

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

degenerate

no but why post one random one when there has been way worse ones? 80% of vines are racist,  he shouldnt get the hate/spotlight on him

this is racist though, and vine itself should set some guidelines 

So if 80% of vines are racist (which I perceive as an issue - do you not?), where should we start? The highly popular accounts reaching out to the most people is where I would think... but I'd love to know your opinion. Or should we just not do anything? Ya know, because they can be funny sometimes! :)

exactly! are we seriously going to go in a racist tizzy over videos like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDUuzu4r-i8

like for god's sake, give me a break with all this i'm offended nonsense. people just want to feel gratified by being offended over simple things like jokes.

:lmao:

The "my black friend was in on it so it's not racist" excuse has never been valid so I don't see why it would start being valid now.

I actually didn't say that, at all.

I said it was more logical that his black friend would partake in a vine that mocks racism rather then partake in a vine that is racist. We were talking about the meaning of the joke itself, which I don't think is "racist."

Vine is a racist mess anyway :smh:

this is nothing new, unfortunately. :miley:

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

Archived