Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Paul Moss: "Britney's record could be broken w/in the next 5 months."

LordDisick

Featured Posts

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please no...Have mercy...I'm not ready for another Adele usurping and dominating the charts and radios for another couple of years  :deadbanana: I mean her music isn't bad, but it is wayyyy overrated. 

TheOriginalOne

Adele, probably could. But I honestly doubt anyone will get close with the decline in album sells nowadays.

It's either Adele or Taylor Swift, but I'm leaning more towards TS since she has debuted with more than 1M - not just once but twice. With a pop album, I see no reason why she couldn't finally break the record. 

He's talking about ADELE. 101%. Taylor's new album is coming out on the 27th of october, so 1 month left. Why should he say " in  the next 5 months" then? 

Plus, in my opinion, the only one who could break that record now is Adele. She's so underestimated here. Guys she sold 30 millions records  with a single album. I'm not saying she's doing the same with 25, but i can bet everything i have she will pass 10 Millions  copies in  2 months AT WORST.

I think we can all agree that it isn't Medoner, Rhenna or Necki. And Kety isn't releasing within 5 months, but it wouldn't be Kety anyways.

MonsterOfSpain

I think he's talking about Adele, but I don't think she'll be able to break the record.

He's talking about ADELE. 101%. Taylor's new album is coming out on the 27th of october, so 1 month left. Why should he say " in  the next 5 months" then? 

Plus, in my opinion, the only one who could break that record now is Adele. She's so underestimated here. Guys she sold 30 millions records  with a single album. I'm not saying she's doing the same with 25, but i can bet everything i have she will pass 10 Millions  copies in  2 months AT WORST.

10 millions in 2 months AT WORST? Even if it sells like 3 million first week there's no way it would sell 1 million for the next 7 weeks. It's a bit desilusional to say that's her worst case possible lol.

I think he's talking about Adele, but I don't think she'll be able to break the record.

10 millions in 2 months AT WORST? Even if it sells like 3 million first week there's no way it would sell 1 million for the next 7 weeks. It's a bit desilusional to say that's her worst case possible lol.

I meant worldwide and, to me, she's going to sell like 4-5 millions first week. It seems like you can't see her power  :omg:

Archived