Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is JazzGa just a phase?

Golden Gangsta

103 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

She also said that she would release songs for us through the app, like TEA.

If she didn't release that 1 song, I really don't think she is going to go through with putting out whole albums for years to come

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tokyo Rose

Maybe because not every single pop song she has recorded is enjoyable. Maybe because the majority of The Fame is filler. Maybe we just crave more pop masterpieces from our fave. I don't see that as a bad thing. The fact we are still passionate fans of her after all of the **** she has put us through says a lot.

idhvKpQ3uOViC.gif

I have to question your sanity here. If her past work isn't enough to satisfy you, and her current work isn't enough, then why are you even here? 

"All the sh*t she put us through"  :lmao:

She hasn't put you through anything, she didn't ask you to be here, and based on what you've said, she probably wouldn't want you here at all.

Again, I have to question your sanity when you say things like that. Wake up and smell the coffee

idhvKpQ3uOViC.gif

I honestly do not think so. We have seen her do little stints of it in between her album work, she always sings a bit of it through the years. She may not release a bunch of jazz albums, but she can if she wants to. She has her audience now.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Golden Gangsta

The poll which asks if fans will or won't buy C2C shows that only 15% aren't interested in this side project, and many of those will just wait until her next solo album. This jazz album is not hurtful to the majority of her fanbase.

Of course we'll support her this one time, but does GGD really want Gaga to sing and produce Jazz albums for the rest of her life? I have a feeling not  :shrug:

Also, you can't deny that she's alienating a lot of fans that were allured by her edgy pop imagery. Something is telling me this classy 1920s Jazz singer persona (accompanied by Tony, who is considered "some old grandpa" by many) doesn't fare well with her main demographic, which is (or used to be, at least...) outcast teenagers/young adults.

iwcPga0dnC88Q.gif

I love Cheek to Cheek, it's a great album - Gaga's vocals are spot on - but this is just my two cents.

Cody Draco

I have to question your sanity here. If her past work isn't enough to satisfy you, and her current work isn't enough, then why are you even here? 

"All the sh*t she put us through"  :lmao:

She hasn't put you through anything, she didn't ask you to be here, and based on what you've said, she probably wouldn't want you here at all.

Again, I have to question your sanity when you say things like that. Wake up and smell the coffee

idhvKpQ3uOViC.gif

I made my point that not every single thing she has created has been enjoyable. I would like her to make more pop masterpieces, that is what I am a fan of. Of course, I want more of what I like and less of what I don't like. Gaga can and will do whatever she wants. I don't have a problem with that, but I do have a problem with people on this site looking down on and trying to get rid of those of us who do not like C2C. I'm not going to like something just because it has the name Lady Gaga on it. Just like I'm not going to like something just because it has Nike or Apple on it. I'm not a follower. :awkney:

She has said a lot of things and not followed through on them. The fact I don't trust her at all and still support her and love her say a lot. :madge:

She's been singing jazz since she was 13. How can it be a phase when she's been singing jazz since she was 13? Do you not know that she's been singing jazz since she was 13? Because she's been singing jazz since she was 13.  :spin:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Honestly, she's been JazzGa since 2008. In her Club Tour (which most current little monsters don't even know existed) she would include elements of Bang Bang (which she fully covered now) on Beautiful Dirty Rich's section of the show. Also on TFM era we had that times square performance she opened with Someone To Watch Over Me, which included heavy jazz influences throughout the whole show.

Now, being full-time-JazzGa though, yes, it's a phase.

NewYorkCity

Maybe because not every single pop song she has recorded is enjoyable. Maybe because the majority of The Fame is filler. Maybe we just crave more pop masterpieces from our fave. I don't see that as a bad thing. The fact we are still passionate fans of her after all of the **** she has put us through says a lot.

idhvKpQ3uOViC.gif

Nobody forces you so yeah, you can leave whenever you want to and stop complaining

3599095-2m4w01i.gif

SychosSoChic

This entire post is tea flavored with the essence of life itself. NY65.gif

God forbid some of us have our own tastes in music and don't blindly love every single thing Gaga does. God forbid we aren't sheep in the kingdom of monsters. God forbid we stand out of the crowd. God forbid we are flawed in some people's eyes and we still manage to be fabulous. God forbid we fend off bandwagon herds in order to still stand by our fave, Lady Gaga. :madge:

THANK YOU.

r1tdCRI_zps6ec7a9af.gif

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Cody Draco

Nobody forces you so yeah, you can leave whenever you want to and stop complaining

3599095-2m4w01i.gif

I wasn't complaining about being a fan of Gaga. I was complaining about people who are fans of C2C acting like they are superior to those of us who are not. Newsflash, you aren't. :later:

barnabesk

She has been doing jazz since the beginning of her career. It's part of her musical roots, so no, it's not just a phase and you as fans of Gaga should know this.

C2C > ARTPOP (There! I said it.)

giskardsb

I have a feeling that, once she realises how hurtful her jazz album is towards the majority of her own fanbase:

Hurtful? Lol. If it pains you so much than ignore it, how hard is that?

Archived