Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charli XCX delays release of album 'Sucker'

Travis

Featured Posts

The album is delayed because Break the Rules has flopped (so far). They're giving the song more time.

I'm sad, I was looking forward to it!!

um no. its delayed becuase boom clap is still on charts and they want to officialy promote break the rules before the album release

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm wondering if enough mainstream listeners know who she is yet to properly move a lot of units. Her first album was solid on its own, it deserved to have done better; hopefully Sucker doesn't work out the same way. 

Very silly move, she will lose a lot of sales because of this.

That better be the album cover now, the other one was disappointing. 

HOTRODSGAGA

They should release it now BECAUSE the lead single is still hanging around everywhere.

Lead singles are supposed to push album sales :roll:

um no. its delayed becuase boom clap is still on charts and they want to officialy promote break the rules before the album release

You really think they're gonna say the album is delayed because BTR isn't doing as well as they'd hoped? The whole "Boom Clap is doing too good so we're gonna delay it" is clearly BS.

They should release it now BECAUSE the lead single is still hanging around everywhere.

Lead singles are supposed to push album sales :roll:

EXACTLY.

You really think they're gonna say the album is delayed because BTR isn't doing as well as they'd hoped? The whole "Boom Clap is doing too good so we're gonna delay it" is clearly BS.

theyre not gonna give a song heavy promo while boom clap was still #1 on radio  :smh:  theyre waiting for it to slow down so they can push BTR.    thats the point im making.

they can release the album while boomclap is having success, or wait and release it taking the chance that btr has success too (which is what theyre doing) wether it is a good or bad decision we will find out, but that is why they delayed it  :coffee:

Archived