Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks shades Nicki Minaj

Joumana

Featured Posts

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'll never understand why Gaga and the majority of Monsters support her working with convicted child molesters and convicted criminals.

Literally look at the big picture. It's not even that mean, it's not that rude, it's not that big of a deal, it was a little joke. You people are sooo obsessed like c'mon now do u really thing this is what u should be spending ur time thinking about?

I'm not wasting my time thinking about Azealia's behavior :lmao:

I'm here for the music and Azealia delivers. Same with Gaga. I've criticized Gaga many times for working with disgusting people, but it's not like she's gonna change because one of her listeners is mad. That's just the way both of them are, but I'm not gonna go around and hate. I am, however, not gonna be quiet when I see someone being rude to another human being. That's the case here, in this thread.

And don't tell me it's okay to insult others and make them feel bad about themselves because it's a 'joke.' It's just unnecessary and that's it. :smh:

I'm not wasting my time thinking about Azealia's behavior :lmao:

I'm here for the music and Azealia delivers. Same with Gaga. I've criticized Gaga many times for working with disgusting people, but it's not like she's gonna change because one of her listeners is mad. That's just the way both of them are, but I'm not gonna go around and hate. I am, however, not gonna be quiet when I see someone being rude to another human being. That's the case here, in this thread.

And don't tell me it's okay to insult others and make them feel bad about themselves because it's a 'joke.' It's just unnecessary and that's it. :smh:

I'm sorry but a tweet doesn't classify someone as a "sick human being"

Now if Azealia kidnapped who ever she was talking about, tied them to a chair, and yanked off their nose with a pair of rusty pliers and replaced it with a cherry tomato, then you'd have a case. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

I'm sorry but a tweet doesn't classify someone as a "sick human being"

Now if Azealia kidnapped who ever she was talking about, tied them to a chair, and yanked off their nose with a pair of rusty pliers and replaced it with a cherry tomato, then you'd have a case.

You're right, maybe 'rude' would have been a better word. Thanks for pointing that out.

MahoganySnitch

Yes I can, and my statement still stands. If I disliked an artist because she's "shaded" other artists I like (which is pretty silly lbr) I wouldn't give her any of my time. Yet you're here 

iPIIrHY9DtPUW.gif

ALL of this. So-called haters always seem to come around and yet again promise to ignore her...until the next thread. 

i'll never understand why Gaga and the majority of Monsters support her working with convicted child molesters and convicted criminals.

Literally look at the big picture. It's not even that mean, it's not that rude, it's not that big of a deal, it was a little joke. You people are sooo obsessed like c'mon now do u really thing this is what u should be spending ur time thinking about?

but you are here in a Gaga fórum

Do you like Gaga?

Whispering

i'll never understand why Gaga and the majority of Monsters support her working with convicted child molesters and convicted criminals.

Who is a convicted child molester?

Who is a convicted child molester?

R Kelly. he was having s-x with a teenager....

And I saw it :emma:

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Whispering

ALL of this. So-called haters always seem to come around and yet again promise to ignore her...until the next thread. 

You do know where you are at, right? GGD loves any kind of drama. It's a mini-ATRL.

Welcome to the way it is around here. :shrug:

Is she doing anything else but shading?

She's on a tour which is doing gold with fans, press, and critics, alike.

Plus tonight's date is sold out, nice try sis. 

iPIIrHY9DtPUW.gif

She should get her face done instead of talking about others

But yet your talking about her's, nice logic

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Archived