💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks shades Nicki Minaj

Joumana

Featured Posts

I wish she would shut her face sometimes she has absolutely no filter its just a turn off no one will buy your music if your such a b---h.

Everyone likes a b---h with amazing music :tea:

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well she got everything else done  :ohwell:

I'm not hating on the Holy Mother Joan at ALL, I miss her shady ass everyday of my life

I was so sad when they put her on life support, and I was devastated when she died. It was my first time crying about a celebrity that died. she was so funny, so nice, she was perfect. love you joan, will never forget you! 

SychosSoChic

I was so sad when they put her on life support, and I was devastated when she died. It was my first time crying about a celebrity that died. she was so funny, so nice, she was perfect. love you joan, will never forget you! 

Preach :emo:

Who says it's about nicki?

I like how everyone assumes it's about Nicki. It says a lot about what they think of her :emma:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Rat Boy

Azealia  haters always say she should focus on her career and music over her attitude, well maybe u should go and listen to her new song then instead of a--lysing this ambiguous tweet

https://soundcloud.com/azealiabanksweb/azealia-banks-chasing-time enjoy closet kunts

:applause:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

You guys still here? 

who is this? exactly...

She's exactly your lord and savior 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

destinyofself

Ugh you'd think she'd try be nice being as that her career is non exsistant. Silly girl *said in the voice of Miss Claudette from Orange Is The New Black*

codymonster

Well it could be literally about anyone

and people insulting her are being way more immature so

Us insulting her for being rude towards another human being is more immature than her taking to Twitter randomly to publicly mock someone's appearance...? :awkney: What kind of logic :sweat:

But how do we know if she's talking about Nicki?

Sorry, I'm not familiar with all this.

3 points in and ready for more

Psychedelic

She's too messy and b---hy, if she at least were relevant enough... I wouldn't mind it, I love fierce, shady b---hes but her situation makes it inevitable to go like 'WHOOOOOO???' :awkney:

Archived