💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks shades Nicki Minaj

Joumana

Featured Posts

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

extremely immature and she's just showing her ass at this point. She's a really talented artist but she doesn't deserve mainstream success and I hope she never sees one bit of it. 

also

IMO, she was either talking about nicki OR IGGY. let's not forget that IGGY has a pretty weird nose (imo, but still beautiful). Both women are conventionally prettier than Banks. But it doesn't make it better or worse WHO she was talking about, even if she was talking about a random girl on the street. SHE KNOWS she's a public figure on twitter and she knows that her generalizations are gonna piss people off. 

She clearly wasn't loved enough as a child.

extremely immature and she's just showing her ass at this point. She's a really talented artist but she doesn't deserve mainstream success and I hope she never sees one bit of it. 

also

IMO, she was either talking about nicki OR IGGY. let's not forget that IGGY has a pretty weird nose (imo, but still beautiful). Both women are conventionally prettier than Banks. But it doesn't make it better or worse WHO she was talking about, even if she was talking about a random girl on the street. SHE KNOWS she's a public figure on twitter and she knows that her generalizations are gonna piss people off. 

She clearly wasn't loved enough as a child.

actually yeah she grew up being physically and verbally abused by her mother, and her father died of cancer.

also

IMO, she was either talking about nicki OR IGGY. let's not forget that IGGY has a pretty weird nose (imo, but still beautiful). Both women are conventionally prettier than Banks. But it doesn't make it better or worse WHO she was talking about, even if she was talking about a random girl on the street. SHE KNOWS she's a public figure on twitter and showing your ass is never a good look and she does it on the daily.

meanwhile she's on tour adding to her millions while you sit and complain to her on a lady gaga forum 

iPIIrHY9DtPUW.gif

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Whispering

that makes it okay then????

everyone knows he did it

I never said it was okay. Please don't put words in my mouth.

I said he wasn't convicted, which is true. You said he was convicted and that isn't true.

Cody Draco

Not sure if Nicki shade, Iggy shade, Kim shade, self-shade, Joan Rivers shade or just shading anyone who ever got work done on their asses.  :huh:

Exactly. It's not clear enough to call this definite "Nicki shade". Everyone can remain pressed about Azealia. The tweet could very well be about someone who isn't famous and just happens to be in Azealia's life. Thots on this site are just thirsty for drama and a chance to come for Azealia.  :madge:

that makes it okay then????

everyone knows he did it

So he should be forever boycotted and denied employment for something over a decade ago he was never convicted of?

I never said it was okay. Please don't put words in my mouth.

I said he wasn't convicted, which is true. You said he was convicted and that isn't true.

What does that matter? :toofunny:

The fact still stands that he was a child rapist, everyone knows he did it. He just had the money to get away with it.

So he should be forever boycotted and denied employment for something over a decade ago he was never convicted of?

People feel the same way over some tweets sooooooooooo :ohwell: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

What is she? 12? :scar: so f*cking immature to write stuff like that. Why even? How is that tweet useful/productive in any way? She's doing nothing but throwing fuel at the feud fire which was slowly dying.

And I don't care if "she's on tour and making millions while I'm on a gaga forum" im making a living for myself as well but at least I know how to behave as a grown up.

People feel the same way over some tweets sooooooooooo :ohwell:

It's not the content, it's the "there she goes again" for the millionth time that's such a joke.

Archived