💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: CBS Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett

Monster2015

Featured Posts

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I missed that interview, Thank You for posting it here. I like it and I do feel for Gaga and her pain. Life is hard for us all, no matter how little or much we have. We all will have disappointments. I think she is loving and smart and can use her pain and disappointments to get stronger and better than ever.

Gaga does look like Tony's Mother, cute!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

That was a really sweet interview and hearing how happy she is now and hearing her say that her sadness is gone warms my heart. I wanted to hold her tightly when she was talking about wanting to be happy.

I love you so much Gaga

FGGrayson

"My partner left me and he told the whole world that i left him" :giveup:

I know, i almost cried :giveup:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

I really like that the interviews are getting much better in content and questions :D

I can't believe that troy left her ...  and yeah!  i remember when she posted that painting on LM.com

Anyways  it's really good to have her THIS happier   (and OMG Tony's voice!!)

There must be more...are we sure it's only 11min? What about her "fashion advice", "when to wear them or when to wear them" lol... it's too short:(

FreePalestine

LibraLove

I literally cried when she said she just wanted to be happy. This interview has actually convinced me to buy Cheek To Cheek. Also glad we got to see where that painting ended up.

Archived