The Comic Book Thread

Featured Posts

HausOfMark
On 2/20/2017 at 1:57 PM, bionic said:

What a crazy time to be alive... :toofunny: Have there always been ongoing PR comics?

have you checked them out yet?

-Mark

ichigo

I am fond of reading comics and books. But lately I was bored with studying in college. Especially my writng skills are weird so from time I apply for help to . In the future I have plan to go to some courses for writers.

bionic
2 hours ago, ichigo said:

I am fond of reading comics and books. But lately I was bored with studying in college. Especially my writng skills are weird so from time I apply for help to . In the future I have plan to go to some courses for writers.

do you have anything to show? :sis: 

buy bionic

bionic
9 hours ago, atsui said:

I am fond of reading fanfiction you know. I think it is also interesting like comic books. Because there are a lot of talented writers who write cool stories in different kinds of fandoms. But it is hard task for me. I am poor writer, because Several times I got help from EssayShark  in writing research papers in school.

tenor.gif?itemid=5968614

i don't think adverts like that are allowed on here. are you getting help at school with your writing?

buy bionic