Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Eau De Gaga Film Edit: Applause

mucinex

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sad  :giggle:

b---h ur the sad one, hoe I aint got time for you nasty attitude because I made an edit of a video, not because I didn't like it, but because I just like to edit videos where ur putting me in a little box with everyone who somehow might not like one thing gaga has done.

b---h ur the sad one, hoe I aint got time for you nasty attitude because I made an edit of a video, not because I didn't like it, but because I just like to edit videos where ur putting me in a little box with everyone who somehow might not like one thing gaga has done.

I did not mention your name, just major part of fanbase recently especially on twitter. Anyway, youre the one with bad attitude/language, foul mouth, over sensitive, get over it like .... please  :scar:

I did not mention your name, just major part of fanbase recently especially on twitter. Anyway, youre the one with bad attitude/language, foul mouth, over sensitive, get over it like .... please  :scar:

lol b---h u need to get over fans who don't like the film

MarryTheSequins

Ahh the fact that his works conceptually as well as visually is so great :flutter: you did a really good job!

Sad  :giggle:

Your attitude is gross.

AnglerfishbraBENUS

so you buy a perfume not for the fragrance ? logic not found.

its called marketing.  If the GP heard applause playing on tv for this commercial they would immediately stop paying attention and stop caring, because they've given up on that gaga.  This grabs attention.  Its new.  Its different.  Its logic.  Its marketing.  Don't come for me.  :kisses:

Archived