Kendall Jenner Bullied by other models at NYFW

LordDisick

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tokyo Rose

ru-paul-slap-o.gif

Girls around the world fight tooth and nail to get that kind of opportunity, and she just gets dropped into it on a silver platter.

She should know that, and Jonathan Cheban should stop planting stories trying to get us to feel sorry for this rich kid. 

elijahfan

Bullying is never ok. I understand the frustration, but this is life: in any job and circle of work, some people have to work hard to get where they are, and some just happen to know the right persons. That's life, you can't do anything about it. And at the end of the day, working to get what you want will probably bring you more personal satisfaction and respect than just being lucky ;) At least, that's how I view it.

Regardless of who she is and who her family is, she shouldn't be treated like that.  Obviously people are going to be frustrated and there's always going to be b---hing, but putting a cigarette out in her drink is :wtf: 

Well yes she reached there because of her status and fame (it didn't seem like she earned it), but she ended up being really great at modeling, I mean they're not any better than her

Archived