đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Miley Cyrus under investigation for twerk stunt with Mexican Flag

HANZ

Featured Posts

iXn2nYjOaksDE.gif

A Mexican state legislature has asked the country's federal government to fine singer Miley Cyrus after one of her dancers spanked Cyrus's backside with a Mexican flag as she "twerked" during an independence day performance.

Cyrus, 21, who has grabbed headlines for her admitted d--g use, s-xually suggestive dancing and wearing as little as a pair of boots in a music video, was performing in Monterrey in the northern state of Nuevo Leon.

Local lawmaker Francisco Trevino said that the Nuevo Leon state legislature had approved a warrant for the Interior Ministry to enforce the law on use of the flag.

She and her team have to be detained for 36 hours, Trevino said.

Mexican authorities are often sensitive toward signs of disrespect for national symbols. In 2008, singer Paulina Rubio was fined for posing without clothes but wrapped in the country's flag.

https://vine.co/v/OWi9Ara9Adu

Source in spanish

http://www.milenio.com/region/Congreso_NL_Miley_Cyrus-denuncia_Congreso_Miley_Cyrus-bandera_de_Mexico_Miley_Cyrus_0_374362799.html?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Referral&utm_term=Region&utm_content=Enlace&utm_campaign=Milenio

icantt.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaisitalian

Her dancer is the one in trouble. She shouldn't be fined.

She didn't ask him to spank her with a Mexican flag. He just did.

But as we know, in most cases like this, the artist will never pay for doing something during their concert just because it offends the countries beliefs. 

I'm mexican but this gif is ****ing killing me, lmfao

iXn2nYjOaksDE.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

DirtyRichHooker

I don't particularly like her but she wasn't the one with the flag in her hand... she's the easy target because she's famous and has money.

She is so not getting fined or arrested or anything in Mexico you can get out of anything the laws suck all they care about is money so Miley has nothing to worry.

Archived