Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Highway10

No shade but have people lost interest in her cause that's what I'm seein

maybe she'll comeback stronger if they have forgotten about her

StrawberryBlond

I'm not surprised and even predicted this would happen. She's been so quiet lately and her annual November releases are so well known that other artists took advantage of her time off to beat her at her own game and schedule all throughout November. From November 7th-November 24th, there's going to be releases from Nickelback, Foo Fighters, Pink Floyd, One Direction, Eminem and Nicki Minaj, and there's new competition every week. Add in Taylor Swift's predicted slaying from October with her album and heavy rumours that Adele's going to be releasing her lead single around this time and I wondered if her team thought it was too risky. If she hasn't released the lead single by September 25 (the latest time she releases her singles in time for a late November release), it's pretty much safe to assume that she won't be releasing this year.

I knew Rihanna was taking a break after Unapologetic, but I didn't anticipate it to be this long. By the looks of things, we won't see a new album until 2015, possibly the summer, tying it with the GGGB-RR gap as her biggest break. I can only hope that this is a sign that her music is all about quality control this time after churning out 2 dismal albums 2 years in a row. Would be somewhat disappointed if she hasn't written anything on it, though, as this break would suggest she's taking the time to play a role in the development of it.

Ladey Gagz

:sharon: rih pls I'm thirsty

No shade but have people lost interest in her cause that's what I'm seein

Everyone wants her to come back :dead:

Chuckles

I'm not surprised and even predicted this would happen. She's been so quiet lately and her annual November releases are so well known that other artists took advantage of her time off to beat her at her own game and schedule all throughout November. From November 7th-November 24th, there's going to be releases from Nickelback, Foo Fighters, Pink Floyd, One Direction, Eminem and Nicki Minaj, and there's new competition every week. Add in Taylor Swift's predicted slaying from October with her album and heavy rumours that Adele's going to be releasing her lead single around this time and I wondered if her team thought it was too risky. If she hasn't released the lead single by September 25 (the latest time she releases her singles in time for a late November release), it's pretty much safe to assume that she won't be releasing this year.

I knew Rihanna was taking a break after Unapologetic, but I didn't anticipate it to be this long. By the looks of things, we won't see a new album until 2015, possibly the summer, tying it with the GGGB-RR gap as her biggest break. I can only hope that this is a sign that her music is all about quality control this time after churning out 2 dismal albums 2 years in a row. Would be somewhat disappointed if she hasn't written anything on it, though, as this break would suggest she's taking the time to play a role in the development of it.

I always enjoy reading your posts

Even though her last 2 albums where released 2 years in a row, I still enjoy them from start to finish :)

And I really hope she gets more involved in the developement too

I spoke to someone from her team at the monster tour in August and they said they're taking their time on the album and that she wants it to be her best body of work yet. I don't mind the break, gives me time to save up for her next tour!!

Jazz album comin'♥

ᴸᵒᵒᵏ, ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ᵈⁱˢᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳ “ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵐᵉ”, ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ˢᶜʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵒᵘᵗ.

The Child

indeed a CrazyMonster

The one and only :legend:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived