💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS & VIDEO: Gaga arrives in Athens, Greece!

Bitter

Featured Posts

pink sushi

i hope she becomes bigger w/ this album like lana, charli and all the other ppl in her situation, though shes a lot more popular in the uk i think... she deserves dem top 10s :giveup:

Yes she does! But i sorta don't want her to get TOO famous..........she'll be harder to marry.... :cry:

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce04VJHRAR8

Gags, you are killing me :giveup: She just came straight from Olympus heavens :giveup:

I love love love her theatrics and poses she made here  :wub:

Yes she does! But i sorta don't want her to get TOO famous..........she'll be harder to marry.... :cry:

aww :heart: so sweet! u should do one of those viral 'will u marry me [celebrity]' videos! :emma:

pink sushi

aww :heart: so sweet! u should do one of those viral 'will u marry me [celebrity]' videos! :emma:

If i did and she ever saw it, she'd probably just be creeped out. :fat:

If i did and she ever saw it, she'd probably just be creeped out. :fat:

im not the biggest marina fan (shes my number 5) so idk but i'd be in awe if someone did that :hug:

Damn, she looks hot. I LOVE the OTT-ness of it all. :rofl: I missed this side of her.

I feel like this would make a great concept for a single cover, like for that one rumored song Penthouse P*ssy. It's so extravagant, lol. Lil' Kim Hard Core teas.

lady-gaga-athina.jpg

NewYorkCity

OMGGGG She was on the news here in Spain because of this!! They just put the whole video omg the slayage :giveup:

Archived