đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna wanting Ariana Grande duet?

Chucky

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

since you all blame Madonna for making duet, yes we should call every single artist that make duet.

I don't blame :laughga: as a madonna fan im just dissapointed in her, I know she can do so much better, ROL, AL, COADF says hi. And this is a thread about madonna after all

Watch the Madonna flame bait, please, or consequences may be issued...

If you don't like an artist, that is your right. However, let us not disrespect those who are fans of those artists or the artists for their sake as well.

Silence those demons... . đź–¤

Jenniferella

I would be so disappointed

Hope it's just one of those stinky rumors

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Psychedelic

Madonna is better in solo , let's face it . 

THIS!!!

since you all blame Madonna for making duet, yes we should call every single artist that make duet.

But this too...

It's easy to tell people who just don't want Madonna to collaborate with other artist and state their opinion, and tell people who just came here to make PRESSED, bashful comments about it!

Once? I love Madonna but girl. Justin, Timbaland, Nicki, Avicii, Miley, Britney. Since mid 00's Madonna has been hijacking current IT-artists.

Give her a break, who else do you know from the 80's that is still popular? Is she just supposed to collaborate with artists from her era? Ok she is collaborating with people that are currently popular. She is currently pretty popular as well.

I don't blame her for wanting to work with other talented people in the industry.

Give her a break, who else do you know from the 80's that is still popular? Is she just supposed to collaborate with artists from her era? Ok she is collaborating with people that are currently popular. She is currently pretty popular as well.

I don't blame her for wanting to work with other talented people in the industry.

No I'm not saying she should stick with her old fellows. Quite the opposite to be honest, I want her to break new ground. Which is what she's known for and the reason why she's still popular today. Like with Ray of Light when she introduced William Orbit to the big pop scene. I'm sure she can find new hidden pearls and create something innovative. Instead she's just following the stream. I love madonna and it is out of annoyance as a big fan I'm saying this, so dont get me wrong or call me a pressed monster or something :laughga:

Archived