💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Does it worry you that Gaga "dislikes" Telephone?

Dodo

Featured Posts

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

Okay. You do realize she probably said what she said at SXSW in the heat of the moment? Meaning it was her actual feelings? Not what she would feed a interviewer.

She hasn't even admitted she was "forced" to release Applause as the lead single. Clearly she did not want that to be the first single. Why do you think she "leaked" Aura. 

Oh really? You were inside her head at that exact moment? Please?! :smh:

She gave the explanation for what she said. You assigning your made-up meanings inside your head is not reliable, definitely not more than the actual explanation coming from the person who said it in the first place.  :fail:

Gaga wasn't forced to release Applause. Is that another one of these little stories you have dreamed up inside your head and are trying to pass off as some kind of fact?

Honestly, the song is the most basic song on The Fame Monster. It was written for Britney, not the ****ing Fame Monster :dies: it deserved The Fame filler at best. Beyoncé, Gaga's name and the video pretty much saved it.

I remember her saying she didn't like working with the producer on Telephone. I think she said she needed to learn to edit herself regarding the video.  

Whispering

Have we ran out of things to be pressed about? :awkney:

Obviously! :hehe:

And now, people are making things up inside their heads to be pressed about.

Jenniferella

Nope, I don't like the song neither

The music video is good though !

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

gagaisitalian

Oh really? You were inside her head at that exact moment? Please?! :smh:

She gave the explanation for what she said. You assigning your made-up meanings inside your head is not reliable, definitely not more than the actual explanation coming from the person who said it in the first place.  :fail:

Gaga wasn't forced to release Applause. Is that another one of these little stories you have dreamed up inside your head and are trying to pass off as some kind of fact?

tumblr_mnzrooWUNA1rovmq9o1_500.gif

/end argument

FameHookah

It bothers me more that she seems to dislike Applause.

And the whole TF and TFM eras... (She is pressed about fans comparing everything to BR)

And pop in general...

Smh

WTF is MDNA

FameHookah

She said she disliked the song, she didn't say anything about the video..

She said thay there were a lot of ideas going on at the same time and it didnt came out as she wanted

WTF is MDNA

FameHookah

I remember she said it was just that she was being forced to release it and make a video.

It's my favorite Gaga video, so I know this sounds bad, but I don't really care if Gaga hates it. It's my favorite.

Edit: Now that I've read the entire thread, I have one thing to say. Gaga bashing Telephone, Money Honey, and Applause shows very little of her I believe. Yes, she is in the pop industry and pop artists are controlled beyond their control, but Gaga is so vocal about anything that she doesn't like. Forced to release Applause? Makes it clear she doesn't like Applause. Not given enough editing time for Telephone? She can't stand to watch the video. Doesn't like Money Honey? She will tell you she skips it.

Like ugh, I know she is a true artist, but I hate watching her bash her own work because then it sways fans decisions about what they do/dont like.

Just like she said she was controlled and caged on her pop albums... And didnt like what they did to her voice.. Like wtf gaga it's ELECTRONIC music, it's supposed to sound like that SMDH :flop:

WTF is MDNA

FameHookah

What’s your worst song?

I hate “Telephone.†Is that terrible to say? It’s the song I have the most difficult time listening to.

Because it was offered to Britney first?

Well that’s not exactly what happened, but I don’t want to delve into that. I could delve into it if you turn that (motions to recorder) off… But ultimately the mix and the process of getting the production finished was very stressful for me. So when I say it’s my worst song it has nothing to do with the song, just my emotional connection to it.

Okay. So which of your actual songs don’t you like? What would you listen to and think, “that’s pretty ****�

What would I like, skip over? Nothing on The Fame Monster. I think that’s pretty great. The Fame? I would probably skip over “Money Honey.â€

Mess

WTF is MDNA

HermioneGranger

She said thay there were a lot of ideas going on at the same time and it didnt came out as she wanted

She said that? Well, that's sad. It's not obvious in the video though.

Archived