Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Fergie working on 2015 album; lead single coming this 9/30!

Spyro

Featured Posts

fergie-3-new-years-eve-2014-dick-clark-6

Fergie has not released an album in a little over eight years, but the Black Eyed Peas singer may finally be finishing a sequel to The Dutchess.

Sources tell Billboard that Fergie is indeed working on new music for a sophomore album, as the 39-year-old alluded to during a stop by Chelsea Lately last month. According to a source, there’s a “good bet†that the album will finally be released in 2015, with a new single possibly dropping before the end of this year.

Billboard has also learned that Mike WiLL Made-It is involved with Fergie’s next full-length. The hip-hop maestro executive-produced Miley Cyrus’ Bangerz album, and has helmed songs by Rihanna, Ciara and 2 Chainz, among many others.

The Dutchess, released in 2006, produced five Top 5 singles on the Hot 100 chart, including “Fergalicious,†“London Bridge†and “Big Girls Don’t Cry.†Since its release, Stacy Ann Ferguson married actor Josh Duhamel, re-joined the Black Eyed Peas for the group’s blockbuster 2009 album The E.N.D. and gave birth to her first son in 2013. Fergie most recently popped up on "A Little Party Never Killed Nobody (All We Got)," from last year's Great Gatsby soundtrack.

Suace: http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6251552/fergie-new-album-2015

TheBitchDutchessIsBack.png

:excited2::worship:

tumblr_inline_mh7rdbYNqE1qz4rgp.gif

itliehEdj0Aro.gif

Spyro the Dragon

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i thought i would be ready after all this time :giveup:

i am not :giveup:

she has never disappointed. ever. and i hope she never will

:giveup:  :giveup:

2015 is shaping up to be amazing. Madonna, Gwen & Fergie? :excited2:

Gwen, Fergie, #disqueen. It's about time we hear from these girls who were last relevant a decade ago (on their own, at least. :madge:). Hopefully they serve us something better than the derelict pop girls who are supposedly slaying us now.

Archived