Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga defends ARTPOP's impact and success

Stephen

Featured Posts

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

it was not when DWUW was a single. they waited like quarter of a year for the 3rd single which they didnt promote at all :awkney:

Welp, I guess they could have gone and pulled Gaga out of her house to do promo while she was in the depths of clinical depression (with suicidal thoughts)...but then again, maybe they thought that wasn't the best idea at the time. Maybe they cared more for her overall well being and her actual LIFE, then worrying about getting another single out. :smh:

Thankfully, some people think about more than silly Pop Diva wars. ;)

I still don't know what ARTPOP is.

A title of an album. You don't need to know anymore than that to enjoy the music. 

I'm glad she feels that way.

I just love it how you're always doing your best to be a lil rebel & forcing yourself to be a part of those "misunderstood" GGD members. Keep it up, babe! :heart:

I just love it how you're always doing your best to be a lil rebel & forcing yourself to be a part of those "misunderstood" GGD members. Keep it up, babe! :heart:

I don't know what you mean :shrug:

asana15

Gaga’s music is not meant to sit comfortably with us. Her persona doesn’t, yet in interviews she reveals grace, intelligence and empathy. Her music does the same when you listen carefully. ARTPOP perceived as flop not because Gaga created an ...ism which she cannot sustain and continue to exceed, but because we allowed the haters to influence our opinions instead of listening carefully to the sensitive artiste behind the burka.

Lady Palutena

I love ARTPOP, it's a shame I couldn't go to the artRAVE in Phoenix because from the videos it looked like so much fun.

I'm glad she's enjoying herself and the tour and also still stands by the message of ARTPOP. :pawsup:

Excuse you, Anti-ARTPOP people but who did you inspire? What have you brought to the table? I mean, besides the negativity and constant complaining? You should just let it go if ARTPOP didn't fit your perfect mold for music and success.

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

She's getting a bit delusional

It damaged her career and she knows it

Lower album sales and a flop single does not damage a career.

Wearing meat and singing about gays and "the devil" might tho. :awesome:

XoXoJoanneGaga

Well, if she wants to feel that the album was a success just because her fans with up-close tickets to her concerts knew the lyrics, that's cool :)

Welp, I guess they could have gone and pulled Gaga out of her house to do promo while she was in the depths of clinical depression (with suicidal thoughts)...but then again, maybe they thought that wasn't the best idea at the time. Maybe they cared more for her overall well being and her actual LIFE, then worrying about getting another single out. :smh:

Thankfully, some people think about more than silly Pop Diva wars. ;)

A title of an album. You don't need to know anymore than that to enjoy the music.

it's all about the message :madge:
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Archived